Chapter 114

Y/N immediately opened with a wide swing, bringing a massive wave of ocean water crashing down on the opposing team.

"I might have gotten them!" Y/N shouted.

"No you didn't." The younger Ji Hoon and Wonyoung replied in sync.

Y/N looked back to see that JiU had splitted the wave and sent both halves to sandwich his team. The younger Ji Hoon and Wonyoung worked together to erect massive water walls to soften the blow. Unbeknownst go Y/N's team, Nako had been struck and was sent flying by the adult Ji Hoon.

"Aish- They're using diversions to sneak attack us!" Yena shouted.

The young clone walked behind Y/N while Wonyoung raced to retrieve the team's smol bean.

Wonyoung extended her arms and caught the smallest girl in her arms.

"Unnie, envision the water being solid under your feet. It'll let you walk."

Nako hesitantly placed one foot on the ground, and then both.

"Wah! I'm walking on water!"

"Good, now let's get back to the team."

"Yeah!"

The young clone stood back to back with Y/N as he kept an eye on the other members.

"This isn't good. They've got the flow of the battle under control. They can strike whenever, and wherever. We need to create some space to even out the playing field."

Y/N sent a hydro sphere at an angle to intercept the projectile flying at his teammate.

"What should we do?"

"You focus on offense with Kkura unnie, and then Wonyoung ah and I will focus on defense. If we can eliminate my older counterpart, or maybe even JiU, we will have a massive advantage and might be able to win."

"Got it."

Y/N signaled to Sakura to advance forward.

Y/N and Sakura advanced forward, splitting in an attempt to sandwich the opposing team.

JiU grinned, "That's not going to work on me."

Y/N jumped upwards, "Oh yeah?"

Y/N clamped his hands together, sending two massive bodies of water crashing together onto the team below him.

Shit, that was heavier than I thought it would be... Did I get them?

Y/N looked downwards, before a pink flash popped up next two him, blocking an incoming attack.

"Watch your surroundings. It's not just JiU and Ji Hoon."

Y/N looked down to see Eunbi, Chaewon, and Yujin working together to send attacks towards his team.

"You're right."

"Watch Minju. She's eyeing us."

The two landed on top of the water, and jumped back to create space between themselves and their opponents.

"What about Hitomi ssi? She and Hyewon ah are just standing there."

"I'm not sure about Hyewon, but Tomi is definitely doing something."

A yellow flash flickered in both combatant's eyes, before sending a massive shock wave in what was assumed to be its path. Y/N looked behind him to see Hitomi striking Yuri.

"She's fast!"

"Face forward! The team will be fine with little Ji Hoon there."

Y/N turned back towards his opposition, "You're right."