Chapter 12

Everyone went to go do their own things while they waited for Ji Hoon to get back with the groceries, with Chaewon comforting the pouting Wonyoung. Meanwhile in a separate room, Eunbi and Hitomi were discussing something in secret.

"You remember what to look out for right?"

"Yes Unnie."

"And you remember how to notify me during dinner right?"

"Yes Unnie."

"What are you guys talking about?" Y/N asked.

"W-What are you doing here?" Eunbi asked, clearly startled.

"You two were talking quite loudly so I was wondering what was going on here."

Eunbi looked at the door and found Hyewon leaning on the frame mouthing "I couldn't stop him."

"Should we tell him?" Hitomi whispered.

"I don't see why not," Eunbi paused as if she was wondering how she was going to explain it, "Ji Hoon and Wonyoung have been friends even before Wonyoung became an idol and even a trainee. And for as long as they've known each other, Wonyoung had developed some sort of feelings for Ji Hoon. However, as they got older, Wonyoung..."

Eunbi paused, pressing her lips together.

"Did something bad happen between them?" Y/N asked.

"No."

Hitomi was looking down fighting the urge to smile.

"Wonyoung got curious and her hormones carried that curiosity to new lands."

By the time Eunbi finished that sentence, Hitomi was smiling, containing her laughter and Eunbi was sitting there with her head down. Y/N on the other hand was completely shocked. The image of the giant innocent baby that he had grown to adore had been shattered into a million pieces.

"I can't believe this..." Y/N's eyes were wide open.

"What do you think Yujin caught her doing when you first saw them? Drugs?" Hyewon interrupted.

"No, but I didn't think it would be THAT."

"Since they haven't seen each other in person for a while, we're paying attention to see if we can let them sleep in the same room or not."

Y/N looked at Eunbi, "You're thinking about letting those two in the same room?"

"They used to sleep together all the time when they were younger, so it's not something new to them."

"And what if they can't? How are you going to separate them?"

"I'll think of something."

Ji Hoon finally came back from the grocery store and Wonyoung offered to help him cook, so he told her to keep watch over the cooking ingredients. As Wonyoung sat there stirring ingredients, she occasionally glanced at Ji Hoon who was chopping vegetables.

"This is quite the sight to see." Y/N commented.

"I agree," Hyewon responded, "You get to observe Ji Hoon's amazing cooking skills, and then you also get to watch Wonyoung, who's head over heels for Ji Hoon."

"I feel like he's acting like he doesn't know she likes him."

"We can neither confirm nor deny that theory. We've been questioning that for about a year now, yet we can't come to a conclusive answer."

"What about the members of the other dorm?"

"They can't come to a conclusion either. No matter how hard we try, we can't find any evidence that he knows."

"Weird."

After the two finished their conversation, Ji Hoon walked over to the pair.

"You two know you can chill in your rooms while you wait for lunch to be prepared."

"Yeah, but I always like watching you cook." Hyewon replied.

"You only like watching me cook because I give in and let you taste the food for me."

"Exactly."

"Well, lunch will be done in about 10 minutes, can you call the others in when it finishes? I'm going to go rest in Wonyoung's room."

"Yes sir."

"Please don't say that, you sound condescending."

And with that, Ji Hoon walked to Wonyoung's room sparking Eunbi to sit next to the duo on the couch.

"Did you notice anything?"

"Other than Wonyoung staring at Ji Hoon with pure amazement and love? No." Y/N answered.

"That's a good sign."

"It's mid-day though, there's no way she'd act up during that time."

"We'll see."

Eunbi got up and walked back to her room leaving Y/N and Hyewon sitting together.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hm?"

"What do you think about relationships?"

"I think they're nice, but not for everyone. I personally don't really want to pursue one, but there are a few people who would become an exception for that."

Hyewon blushed at the thought of it being her.

What if he likes me? Do I really like him? Watching Wonyoung and Ji Hoon makes me feel lonely... What if I end up just like Wonyoung?

Hyewon heard a beep signifying the readiness of their lunch. As the were notifying the other members they heard Ji Hoon's voice come from Wonyoung.

"A-Ahh, Wonyoung. Y-You can't do that..."

Y/N and Hyewon looked at each other in shock.

"There's no way right??" Y/N whispered.

"There's only one way to find out."

Hyewon walked over, knocked and opened to door to find Wonyoung sitting at a laptop with a cringing Ji Hoon watching her play.

"Wonyounggggg you can't do that, I already told you that."

"Ya! You scared us!!" Hyewon shouted.

Ji Hoon turned his head, "Scared you? What did I do? Since you guys are here, I assume lunch is ready?"

"Whatever." Hyewon turned around and started walking away.

Before he left, Y/N looked at Ji Hoon and smiled.

And for a second I thought we would have had to go to Eunbi ssi.

Not too long after that, everyone was gathered around the dining table eating the food Ji Hoon made. Wonyoung and Ji Hoon were talking about Ji Hoon's school life, Minju was speed eating so she could get ready for her schedule, Eunbi and Hitomi were monitoring Wonyoung and Ji Hoon's interactions, Chaewon and Y/N were chatting and Hyewon was in her own world enjoying the food.

"So Y/N, what are you interested in?" Chaewon asked.

This instantly caught Hyewon's attention.

I don't know anything about Y/N...

"I really like music." Y/N responded.

Music...

"What kind of music do you listen to?" Chaewon was unknowingly starting something.

"All kinds of genres. I can't pick a favorite though."

"Which one of our songs is your favorite?" Hyewon asked abruptly.

This caught the attention of everyone at the table.