Chapter 177

A few weeks later, Y/N walked into the living room to find Eunbi on the phone.

"It's starting? Okay, thank you."

As she hung up,  Y/N approached the older woman.

"What was that about?"

"The super dorm was just confirmed."

"It was?"

"Yeah."

'Ohhh that's really cool. Do you know the specifics?"

"Yeah, but I'll talk about it once the others come out."

"Okay."

Y/N sat around, scrolling through his phone until he noticed that everyone had emerged.

Y/N glanced at the leader, "Is it time?"

"I guess so."

The other members looked at Eunbi, curious as to the topic that only two out of the nine residents knew about.

"Earlier today, I got a call from Manager Unnie that the super dorm has started construction."

The room filled with gasps as the some members talked amongst themselves.

"What will it have?" Y/N asked.

"It will have dorms for varying groups of different sizes. Our dorms will be towards the bottom of the building with the smaller ones being towards the top. Our floors will be separated by gender as well, so there will be all female floors and all male floors. There will also be a manager floor in between the group floors, and lesser group floors. The soloists will have floors at the top, then it'll be the dorms meant for groups smaller in size, and then below that will be for the larger groups."

Y/N raised his hand.

"Define groups."

"I'm glad you asked that. I didn't know how I was going to fit that in the explanation." 

Y/N smiled.

"A group is very vague, and depends on the manager, and, or company. The smaller group dorms have three bedrooms, while the larger group dorms have six rooms."

"Oh... So we'll keep our two per room style." Hitomi commented.

'Yes." Eunbi replied, "However, I think you'll be happy to find out that the living space and rooms are way larger than what we have."

"They are?"

"According to the blueprints, they are a lot larger."

The girls cheered at the news the leader brought.

"So." Eunbi interrupted, bringing the group back into order, "A group will vary based on how many members are stuffed into a room. There will also be things for our health like activities floors that are separated by sex, as well as a big food court."

Minju's jaw dropped, "Wow... This is going to be a really big building."

Eunbi nodded, "It'll take around eight months for it to finish."

"Eight months?"

"Mhm."

"That means you have eight months to extend your tie." JiU commented.

"That shouldn't be that hard." Y/N replied, "Since we know how to extend ties, we probably won't need you to extend it for us." 

"Okay."

"Do you know how big the soloist's dorms are going to be?" Wonyoung asked."

"They're not going to be that big. Since there's going to be a good amount of soloists dorms, I don't think there will be as much room."