Chapter 165

Y/N and Hyewon sat down at the dining table with the other members joining at their own pace.

"This table looks a lot more full than it did months ago." Eunbi chuckled.

"Yet somehow this place doesn't feel very crowded." Chaewon replied.

"I'd hope not." JiU giggled. "You guys practically never interact with each other's clones, so it shouldn't feel like the dorm is more full."

Eunbi nodded, "That makes sense." 

"It doesn't really feel that full even when everyone is in the same room though." Hyewon commented. 

Hitomi nodded, "I agree."

"It's an addition of four more people." Minju reasoned, "Since we're so used to twelve, ten doesn't seem that bad."

"Wow..." Awe spread across Wonyoung's face, "Minju unnie said something smart for once..." 

"Ya."

The group burst into laughter at the expense of the frog.

Minju pouted, "I feel like no one here respects me..." 

"It's okay, MinMin." Ji Hoon rubbed the top of his girlfriend's head, "We respect you. You just have a reputation for not being the brightest of members. It's all in good fun."

Minju nodded, causing a frown to form on Ji Hoon's face.

I gotta apologize later.

"Ahem." JiU interrupted, "Eunbi unnie, any updates on the super dorm?"

"Uh-  Things are looking to lean towards the creation of the super dorm."

The girls cheered until Hitomi brought up a question on her mind.

"What about the people here who aren't members?"

The cheering died down as everyone looked towards Eunbi.

"I'm not sure. We'll probably have to find housing for them."

"They'll just live at my house."

Everyone turned their heads to JiU.

"Are you sure?" Eunbi questioned, "I thought you lost possession of your house when you lost your old body." 

"Nah, I still have it."

"So the five of you are going to live at your house?" Hitomi questioned.

"If there isn't a manager floor, yeah. If there is one, then it'll just be the four Ji's."

"How would that work with the ties?"

JiU scratched her head.

"If the super dorms are built, then there could be the argument that it will be placed in a central location according to the company buildings. I checked the map earlier. That would equate to about ten and a half kilometers, or six and a half miles for you guys that use that system."

"Oh, that's not that bad."

"Yeah." 

JiU turned to the tied pair.

"Do you know how long your tie extends for?"

"No," Y/N replied, "But I know that it doesn't extend that long."

"I see. Do you guys know how to extend a tie?"

"No?"

"It's really simple. You just have to hang out together."