Chapter 155

Y/N and Hyewon spent the rest of their time alone juggling their time between the theater, their room, and the computer room. Before they knew it, the rest of the group had come back to the mansion. As Y/N laid in his bed, the sound of the front door closing echoed through the mansion.

"Is that the group?"

Hyewon sat up, "Let's go find out."

The couple walked to the stairs, finding the rest of the group at the front door.

JiU waved at the duo, "Hey there. Did you enjoy your time alone at the mansion?"

"You guys stayed out a lot longer than I thought you would."

"Yeah, we kind of lost track of time."

"What did you guys do?'

"We went hiking, swimming, explored the forest, had a bunch of alcohol nights, etcetera. We also spent time building up the camp so that it resembled more of a village."

"Huh... You guys did a lot."

"Yeah. What did you two- err... Four do?"

"We stayed in the theater for a while, chilled in our rooms, Hyewon ah and I went to the computer room for a bit."

"Ah, you found the computer room. Did you like it?"

"What the fuck were those computers?"

"Language." Eunbi interrupted.

"Sorry, what were those computers?"

"Really souped up."

"They shouldn't even be able to do some of the things they do. Are they magical or something?"

"Nope. Pure science. Although, you could think of magic as extremely advanced science. That just depends on how you look at it."

"Oh! JiU ah." Hyewon joined in, "Could I have one of those keyboards for my computer at the dorm?"

"Which ones? The ones from the computer room?"

"Yeah. They're unlike anything I've ever felt."

"I'd hope so. They should only exist here."

This piqued Sakura's interest.

"What are these computers like?"

"They're insane. I spent hours opening google tabs to see what the computer's limits were." Y/N replied.

"And?"

"I got impatient and moved on. It's also got more storage than the entire world combined. Probably."

"It does." JiU replied.

Sakura's eyes lit up.

"I need to see this."

Yena raised her hand, jumping in excitement.

"Me too!'

JiU gestured towards the stairs.

"Go for it. Just be downstairs on time for-"

Suddenly, Chaewon bolted down the hall running into the handrail, nearly falling over.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINJU!!!"

"That."

Hyewon held her hand over her mouth, "Oh, I nearly forgot. Happy birthday Minju."

"Happy birthday Minju." Y/N joined.

Minju held her hand over her mouth, hiding her smile.

"Thank you guys."