Chapter 64

Y/N and Chaewon were laying on her bed when Hyewon walked back into the room.

"Eunbi unnie wants us to get ready."

Y/N looked up, "For what?"

"To go work out."

"Oh, Right."

Chaewon got up prompting Y/N to follow her. The radish pulled some clothes out of her closet and turned around.

"Turn around. I need to change clothes."

Y/N turned around, "Okay."

"If you even peek slightly, I'm poking your eyes out and telling Hyewon unnie."

"Okay. How will you know if I peek?"

"I'll be staring directly at you."

"Fair."

Y/N stared at the ceiling until Chaewon tapped on his shoulder.

"Done."

"Have you eaten anything?'

"No."

"You should before you go work out."

"Yeah, I was planning on that."

The two walked into the living room to see Hyewon and Eunbi sitting on the couch.

Eunbi looked up, "Are you guys ready?"

"Chaewon ah is going to eat before we go."

"Okay."

Eunbi got up and walked towards her room, peeking inside it to see Hitomi reading a book.

There's no way the two of us could end up tied right? That's usually something that happens between two people who are super close. We are just close friends. That is all.

Eunbi was about to walk back to the living room when Hitomi started massaging the back of her hand.

Eunbi walked into her room, "Tomi are you okay?"

"Yeah, my hand is just hurting."

Wonyoung popped her head in the door frame, "Your hand is hurting?"

"Yeah, it's nothing big. It probably means I've been holding this book for too long."

Wonyoung pushed her curiosity forward, "Where does it hurt?"

"The back of my hand."

Wonyoung looked back at her room.

There's no way right? Oppa!

Hm?

Hitomi unnie said the back of her hand hurts.

Yes, I know.

Does that mean that she might be developing a tie as well?

It could mean that.

Why have a bunch of ties formed recently? I thought you were keeping your 'flow' in check.

Those two have interacted with me frequently for the past three or four years. The flow built up in them is immense. Of course they're probably going to exhibit signs of it. Although, both of them developing ties is a little weird.

Why haven't you just removed the flow from them? Wait, will Hitomi unnie become tied to Eunbi unnie?

Maybe.

I assume we can expect it to connect to Eunbi unnie because those two spend the most time together right?

Not necessarily.