Chapter 71

Eunbi furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean 'what if he's real?' No one knows who he is."

"I don't know."

The group sat in silence as they thought about the current predicament.

In the other dorm, Wonyoung stood in front of the mirror, alone.

"I look miserable. Can you see me Oppa?"

Wonyoung continued to stare at herself. She gripped the necklace that hung around her neck.

"You gave me this to congratulate me on my debut. If I didn't try to become an idol, we'd be in the same school like how we were before... Aish, if I didn't move to that stupid school for idols in training, we would probably be chilling in his house right now studying or watching TV."

Eventually, tears fell down her face as she started sobbing.

Wonyoung gripped her necklace harder, "Please Oppa... Come back... I don't know what to do without you... I did all of this just to impress you and receive your praise. I studied hard and sat at the top of the class to be like you so you would see me like a friend instead of a little sister. I even defied odds and became an idol as well, but without you here, everything is meaningless. How long has it been since I heard you say 'I'm proud of you Wonyoung ah?"

Wonyoung wiped her tears and looked up to see the boy's silhouette behind her. She turned around without even giving herself time to process only to find nothing there.

"Heh... I miss you so much that I'm hallucinating. What do I do Oppa? Are you out there? Are you watching over me at least? Please tell me you are... If you're not, then there's no point in living."

Wonyoung stood there, hoping that she'd receive some sort of sign that her lover would always give her to let her know he's there when she felt lonely. Wonyoung's stomach growled.

"I miss your cooking... I miss your embrace... I miss the soft smile you would give me when I told you I loved you... The way you used to ditch school just to cheer me up whenever I felt like I wasn't enough. I would do anything to get you back... Please God, give me some way to get him back. I will do anything..."

Wonyoung sat down in the fetal position, tears flowing down her face nonstop. After half an hour, Wonyoung stood up and walked to the refrigerator.

"The leftover food you made is still here..."

Wonyoung heated the food up and sat down. When she took a bite her tears resumed their frequent flow.

"It's still as good as I remember..."

Emotions swirled inside the young girl as she felt happy to taste her lost lover's food again, but she also felt grief and hopelessness as she didn't know where he was. Wonyoung ate her food slowly in order to savor the last remanence of Ji Hoon in the world. As she got up to clean her plate, something fell out of her pocket.

Wait... These are Oppa's keys. How did they get in my pocket?! If these are here then...

Wonyoung rushed to the second dorm, bursting the door open.

"Eunbi unnie!!"

Everyone present at the dining table looked at the maknae in shock.

"Wonyoung ah?! Are you feeling better?"

"Can you drive me to a specific place?"

"Where?"

"I'll lead you there. I just need you to drive me there."

"Uh... Okay?"

The two hopped into a car and drove off.

Y/N turned to the group, "Where do you think they're going?"