Chapter 131

Y/N continued carving out utensils as the other two guys went out to fetch animals for their fat.

Man... This is a real good forearm workout.

Y/N glanced over at the girls, blushing when JiU looked up and smiled. To his surprise, Wonyoung was no longer resting her head on JiU's lap, but instead sat JiU on her lap and rested her head on top of the smaller girl's head.

Y/N eventually focused back on the utensils.

I'm done with the spoons. It's time for the forks. Wait- If we're having meat tonight, then why didn't we do the forks first? Oh well those skewers I used earlier were pretty effective so I think we'll be fine.

While carving out another fork, Y/N heard sounds of distress.

What the heck?

JiU stood up, waking the maknae in the process.

"Aigoo- Those two..."

Hyewon looked up, "What is that sound?"

"They're having too much fun."

Y/N looked out the window and saw the two guys wrestling two animals, and Hitomi watching in horror.

"What the heck are those things?!"

JiU got down to the ground and walked over to the source of the distress.

"You two really outdid yourselves."

The smaller clone smiled as he struggled to restrain the animal two times his mass, "Who won?"

"Uh... I think the older one won."

"Dang it!"

"Anyway," JiU turned around, "You guys might want to close your eyes."

The girls did as told while Y/N continued to watch.

JiU turned back to the guys and swiped her hand horizontally in a chopping motion severing the heads of the two beasts.

Y/N's eyes widened.

Holy shit...

The adult Ji Hoon dropped the carcass, "Ya! You coulda hit us!"

"Relaaaax. I made sure I didn't"

Small Ji Hoon looked at the body in his hands, "You cauterized the wounds."

"So that we don't get their blood on the ground of course."

"So what should we do with these now?'

"Place em somewhere the others won't see, and prepare them."

"Got it."

The two corpses were dragged away with their heads as well.

JiU turned around, "Alright, you can open your eyes now."

Hitomi uncovered her ears, "Where'd the animals go?"

"Away."