Chapter 42

Y/N woke up from his nap and checked his phone.

Six-thirty... I guess I should check if Chaeyeon ssi is cooking.

Slowly, Y/N got up in order to avoid waking his partner, and walked into the living room to find no one there.

I guess she isn't cooking dinner yet. Is she asleep as well?

Y/N walked over and knocked on Eunbi's door. 

"Come in."

"Is Chaeyeon ssi asleep?"

"She's in the other dorm right now."

"I see. Did she say when she'd get back?"

"She'll be back any minute now."

"Okay."

After a few minutes of waiting in the living room, Chaeyeon walked into the dorm.

"Oh, you're awake."

"I just woke up a few minutes ago."

"I see. Shall we get started?"

"Sure."

As the two walked to the kitchen, Chaeyeon's legs gave in causing her to catch herself on the wall.

"Ya are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah..."

Y/N walked up to place his hand on her forehead, "You have a fever. You definitely aren't okay."

Chaewon walked into the room, "Chaeyeon unnie is sick? Does that mean Ji Hoon ah is coming over?!"

Wonyoung stuck her head out of her room, "He said that since Y/N ssi is here, he doesn't need to come over."

"How does he know before us?"

Why can't I tell them that you're not an ordinary person Oppa?

I have my reasons.

Wonyoung looked around.

You scared me, I thought you were here.

Y/N stood up, "I guess I'm cooking alone tonight."

Chaewon extended her hand, "I can help you. I'll carry Chaeyeon unnie to her room and then I'll help you cook."

"Okay. Chaeyeon ssi what were you planning on making tonight?"

"김치 찌깨." (Kimchi Stew)

"Alright."

Y/N took all of the ingredients out while Chaewon slung Chaeyeon's arm over her shoulder. 

"Alright. Kimchi, check. Pork belly, check. Sugar, check. Gochujang, check. Gochugaru, check. Wow, Chaeyeon ssi was going to make a really simple version of this... Chaewon ah can you wash the rice while I cut the meat?"

"Yes sir!"

The two chuckled as they started cooking.

Chaewon rested her chin on Y/N's shoulder, "How spicy are we making this?"

"How spicy does Chaeyeon ssi usually make this?"

"I'm not sure. How well do you handle spice?"

"Uhhh..."

"Let's just use the measurements on this recipe sheet."

"Where'd you get that?"

"From the binder in the cabinet over there. That's where Unnie keeps all of her recipes."