2//America

Year 2022
New York, USA
Seokhoon & Rona's Apartment

After all the chaos and Joo DanTae's demise. Seokhoon and Rona move to the US together to attend Juilliard.

For Seokhoon though, it was a new start for him in a new place far from the evils and bad memories and shadows of the notorious Hera Palace and the people who forced them to grow up too early.

Suryeon had already bought them a new apartment, like the Penthouse it was humongous, fancy and private for the 2 young adults.

Despite knowing about her biological father and half sister, Rona rarely interacted with them. YoonChul made effort to spend time with her and was skeptical about her moving far away but since she really insisted he told her to just call him anytime she needed so.

It's been a year since the couple started university, it was interesting. This time, Seokhoon became the accompanist for Rona. Believe it or not he refused to be accompanist if the singer wasn't Rona.

It was a weekend when Seokhoon decided to call it a 'date' day. It's been just a year and a half since the deaths of DanTae and YoonHee plus the end of the chaos.

Rona's wounds from losing her mother were still evidently fresh. Seokhoon decided to take her downtown to a market, they decided to take a picture in a photobooth.

In typical sweet boyfriend style, He backhugged her and embraced her to get sweet pictures. Of course, he also got numerous copies of the picture as he was planning to send it to his mother and his twin.

He brought Rona out to eat and shop, successfully making her happy and as usual he felt accomplished. Of course, it was too early to think about marriage but for now Seokhoon was so sure that if he were to marry. It would be Rona and he would gladly love to settle in America.

After a long day, they returned to their luxurious apartment and Seokhoon starts to take a envelope to write a letter to his mother.