28// Hera Palace

Year 2022
Seoul, South
Incheon International Airport

The air was chilly and snowflakes slowly drop down the dark clouds in slow motion. It was around 12am, midnight. Not much people were around and the atmosphere was mostly silent except for the engine sounds of cars, tourist busses and announcements from the loud speakers.

Seokhoon and Rona exit the gates, already feeling the chill from their spine as they were greeted by the freezing South Korean air.

Being the sweetest guy he is, Seokhoon held up Rona's cold hands and swiftly puts it in his coat pocket to warm her. Smiling at him, Rona speaks for the first time eversince they landed.

'Who will be coming to get us?'

Seokhoon looks up at his girlfriend and gives her a face of reassurance.

'Secretary Yoon will be coming to pick us up. I called Seokkyung and she said we should enter from the side entrance to not attract anyone's attention.'

Rona nods in agreement and silently sips on her hot chocolate. They were both seated in a coffee shop waiting for their car. It was so freezing that they simply couldn't wait outside.

Seokhoon' s phone rings a little while later informing them that the car had arrived and they could now come out.

Breathing in and out, Rona calms her heart for a bit and holds Seokhoon's hands as they push their luggage to the huge entrance. They were met by Suryeon's personal secretary who had escaped Seokkyung's terrifying leadership in the Penthouse. Bowing at the couple he smiles at the 2 familiar faces.

'Young master, young miss.... It has been a long time. Welcome back to South Korea.'

Seokhoon nods his head at the middle aged man while Rona thanks him with a silent nod.

A bodyguard who accompanied the secretary greets the couple and takes their luggage to load it in the trunk. With much suave, Seokhoon opens the car doors and assist Rona in before he enters himself. In a few seconds, the car exits the airport and a comfortable silence lingers in the car.

Rona looks out the foggy car window, there wasn't much to look at considering that it was dark and there was a heavy snowfall.

Feeling the reality sinking in, Rona starts to have hand tremors due to the cold and memories rushing in her mind.

Noticing her actions, Seokhoon takes her into his arms and lays her head on his shoulder.

Without any words said, the couple lay on each other's arms and clasps their hands together comforting each other just by their little actions. Soon enough, the car pulls up at a familiar street. Both Seokhoon and Rona notices the familiar structures along the street that had also changed over the 2 years they were abroad and got themselves ready.

There and behold, stood the humongous and luxurious Hera Palace. It shined and glowed even in the dark, it was the queen of all buildings around the area.