7//Crush

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
Seulli Arts University

Adjusting the cloth on the table, Seokkyung looks at the sketch she designed. She examines each of the different textiles and writes down notes for her project.

Seokkyung has been studying fashion after deciding not to pursue music, since it wasn't her passion to begin with. A violent bump causes her to almost fall face forward down the wooden table when a person bumps into her from the back.

She was ready to kill whoever caused her to mess up her sketch and cloths when she freezed up and saw the person who bumped into her.

'I'm sorry, Joo Seokkyung.... I didn't see you there.'

Seokkyung wakes up from her trance and gives the man in front of her a sassy face.

'Ya!!! Baekkyung watch where your going. You almost messed up my midterm project.'

The man in question was Baekkyung, a tall and handsome classmate from her department. Who Seokkyung will never admit but, she has a crush on him.

Seokkyung glances at the male and quickly turns back to collect her things and quickly tries to escape the room.

Baekkyung follows suit and stops her by holding her wrist.

'How about I treat you to lunch, since I almost caused you a huge accident...?'

Seokkyung freezes on her spot and a little blush appears from her cheeks but she was quick to take her arm away from his grip and looks at hin with her serious face.

'Why would you want to take me out on a meal? We barely know each other. Stop being such a nuisance and let me go.'

Seokkyung quickly escapes from the room and hides behind a pillar to catch her breathe. Her cheeks were hot and she was literally fanning herself using her hands. As she tries to calm down in the room, Baekkyung stares at the exit for a few moments and smiles. (that charismatic smile 😉)

'Baekkyung ah!!! What are you doing? DanOh is waiting for us. Let's go eat lunch before she kills me and ditches us with Lee DoHwa.'

A tall and handsome man appears at the entrance and smiles at Baekkyung.

Baekkyung goes out with the male and smirks at the image of Seokkyung running away from him flustered earlier (yes!!! he saw that)

'What were you doing in there earlier?'

The handsome male asks while they walk in the hallway.

'Why do you always want to know?'

Baekkyung takes his earbuds out and crosses his arms as they walk out towards the school exit.

'Of course, I need to know, were you talking to the girl you've been crushing on? That... Joo Seokkyung?'

Baekkyung quickly shuts the tall males mouth and glares at him.

'I swear... Haru if you weren't my friend, I would have already killed you. Or better yet, just let Eun DanOh know I saw Aeri and Aesam hitting on you yesterday.'

Haru quickly looks at Baekkyung and pleads for him to not tell DanOh, just then a far away voice shouts at the duo to be faster. Since a tiny little female was starving and getting angry.

Notes :

Yes, I decided last minute to add the characters of Extraordinary You. I found YoungDae through that drama, and I miss the Eoharu gang so here's the first chapter with them. I still don't know how to continue this story but since imagination is powerful, I'll just let myself write freely. Without plans.

I initially did not want to post this and was supposed to only keep this on private but since there wasn't much fanfics online. I decided to just post this.

To all my readers who came from twitter. Thanks so much for the love, your feedbacks and votes all make my day. To be moots or if you simply want to talk with me about anything just go dm me on twitter.

Love lots,
Author Danielle ✨

P.S- I don't have a specific date of schedule to update, since I'm busy with getting ready for college, but for updates when I will be posting a new chapter, I will be announcing it on twitter. 💐

@PeachBread5

*Let's just ignore our NamJu since he doesn't exist in this universe

I'm open to suggestions so whatever you guys want just dm me and I'll try my best to make it part of the storyline. I was considering adding the True Beauty characters but since I already added the Eoharu squad, might not do that anymore.