24//Thoughts Of Home

Year 2022
Brussels, Belgium
Steigenberger Wiltcher's Hotel

Recovering from a long night of wine and celebration. Rona stirs from her sleep,getting up due to the brightness of the lamp.

Rona looks around confused and sleepy. Seokhoon was still softly snoring beside her, now a pillow takes its place in his arms.

The suite they stayed in, clearly had 2 rooms. But knowing Seokhoon, he wanted to sleep beside her.... If course, this was something they never mentioned to Yoonchul or else Seokhoon might not survive.

Walking out to the small drinks counter, Rona makes herself a cup of hot chocolate. Silently admiring the still dark view of Brussels. It was still 3AM, the sky was still dark and a thousand lights illuminate the view. It was like the galaxy, except it was not in the sky.

Rona's thoughts cloud her mind. Thinking about her decision if she should finally go to South Korea. She was torn, although still afraid.... She wanted to go and visit all their friends and her mother.

Seokhoon starts stirring in his sleep and looks for Rona with his hands, only to find the space beside him was empty. Confused and still sleepy, he looks up to see Rona's back to him. It was like a painting. Rona's figure shimmered in the dark background of the window. She was wearing a white lace nightgown.

Silently getting up from the bed, Seokhoon tip toes straight behind her and slowly wraps his arms behind her

Silently getting up from the bed, Seokhoon tip toes straight behind her and slowly wraps his arms behind her. Backhugging her without surprising her much.

'What are you thinking about? It's still very early Rona yah. Let's go back to sleep.'

Rona looks up at her boyfriend and with a tiny bit of hesitance turns to him and holds both of his hands.

'Seokhoon ah... Please don't get angry. But, I'm planning on spending vacation back at South Korea.'

Surprised at her statement, Seokhoon's face shows discomfort. He then looks ahead without looking at Rona and lets out a huge sigh.

'Rona yah... I know your just pressured. There's no need for that, if your not yet ready. Don't force it, let's just talk about this in a few days. All you have to do now... Is to rest up and enjoy the rest of the few days we have left in Brussels.'

With his reply, Seokhoon pulls her back to bed. Forcing her to get some shut eye and forget about the 'South Korea talk' .

As the sun shows itself, it was soon breakfast time. Seokhoon wakes up to a empty room, calling Rona's name he notices a little note placed on the table with a chocolate milk.

'Will have breakfast with my appa and Eunbyeol at their room. Don't wait for me and just eat with your mom, she must want to spend some time with you.'

Seokhoon sighs and takes the milk, he then dashes out to his mother's suite to ask her if she'd like to eat with him.

Meanwhile, in YoonChul's room. Rona lays on the humongous bed with her sister chatting about their school life and gossiping about Seokkyung's newfound love.