8//Handsome, Rich, Charismatic & Taken

Year 2022
New York, USA
Julliard Academy

'Do you think.. He'd be interested in me? Should I ask him out?'

A Korean - American girl looks at Seokhoon who was sitted a few rows away from her and her friend.

Minho who was beside the 2 females, look up to see who they were referring to and stiffled a laugh.

'Why are you laughing Minho? It's not funny... Don't you know I've never been rejected all my life?'

Minho turns to the girl and points to Seokhoon.

'Mina, listen to me. Joo Seokhoon is taken, he has a girlfriend. There's no chance he'd date a girl like you. As far as I know....

Minho looks at Mina from top to bottom and smirks sarcastically

Your not his type.'

Mina glares and nudges Minho's shoulder rather harshly.

' How'd you know his taken? I haven't even seen him with anyone. '

Seojun who was listening from the side intervenes and hands his phone to the 2 females beside him.

Mina scrolls through Seokhoon's Instagram and gets annoyed as she scrolls

Minho and Seojun laugh at her and starts to annoy her.

' As far as I know, his girlfriend is the prettiest Korean student here. She's from the Opera Music Department. Also, the best soprano in our batch.'

'I saw her yesterday, and gosh her beauty is ethereal. I heard from my friend who's her classmate. Seokhoon goes to fetch her everyday.'

'Yeah, I also heard... They' ve been together since they were young. And apparently someone told me they live together......... '

Mina gets annoyed and slams the table, abruptly stopping the 2 male's conversation.

She looks at the screen and focuses on that one picture

' What's her name? '

Seojun looks at Mina and slightly shivers from her glare and the way she's gripping the phone.

'Rona... Bae Rona'

Minho who was pretty much chill, laughs and looks at Minah.

'Cousin.... I think you should give up on this. There are plenty of other fishes in the sea. Seokhoon introduced us to his girlfriend a few days ago and it looks like he is whipped for her. Heck, if he was interested in you. He'd had ask you already.'

Mina slouches back and believe it or not stares at Seokhoon for the rest of the lecture.

As students all exit the lecture hall, the group of four exit only to be dragged by Mina to follow Seokhoon.

(Yes, Mina is the queenka of the piano department and she gets what she wants)

Seokhoon enters another lecture hall and comes out holding another bag and smiling for the first time while a girl holds on to his arm.

'See... We told you, we weren't lying. Let's go home now, I'm hungry.'

Minho nags as he and the other 3 peek at Seokhoon and Rona from a corner wall.

Mina huffs and turns her back, with the 2 males and her sidekick following to the exit. She's evidently frowning as she waits for her cousin Minho to get their car from the parking lot.

Simultaneously, Seokhoon and Rona who were holding hands exit as well and wait for their own car.

Mina taking a opportunity, fakes a smile and faces the couple.

'Joo Seokhoon, your also going home? Who's this? I haven't seen her before?'

Seokhoon and Rona looks at the female in front of them and Seokhoon simply rolls his eyes in annoyance, he tries to shield Rona from the 3 and glares at Mina.

'This is my girlfriend, what her name is... is not your business.'

Seokhoon made sure to emphasize the word girlfriend and at the same time their land rover arrives, and since Shim Suryeon is one of the richest heiress in South Korea. Unlike few students, Seokhoon and Rona had a chauffer who gets their bags and drives them around.

Seokhoon, opens the door for Rona and gently told her to hop in. He follows suit but doesn't forget to glare at Mina.

Mina scowls and jumps in annoyance as the land rover pulls away from campus.

'So annoying... His rich, handsome and charismatic. But his taken ughhhh'

Seojun silently whispers behind her

'told you so....'

Notes:

I'm introducing new characters to spice up my story for a tad bit, but they won't appear that much since I don't intend to make a crazy obsessive eunbyeol 2.0

After seeing all the comments and messages from Twitter last night, I'm so touched by you guy's compliments. I just posted this book yesterday and can't believe it had 1k reads so fast. Thanks so much ❤️

Just like how I said in the last chapter, if you guys have any suggestions please dm me on twitter since I often run out of ideas. I have finished the next chapter after this and I promiseeee it's a full Seokro chapter. I'll probably update it tomorrow 😊

Thanks so much for all my lovely readers, also for more updates if twitter is to clouded with other tweets. You can just follow me on wattpad, since I post announcements here ✨

Thanks again my lovely readers 💕😭😍

Author Danielle ✨