30// Oh Yoon Hee

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
Penthouse, Hera Palace

'Did I miss something...?'

An all so familiar voice breaks the celebration and clinking of the wine glasses. Suryeon's face brightens and she quickly dashes up and hugs the man by the doorway.

'LOGAN!!! You made it.'

Seokkyung's voice seemed to increase much more as she looks at Logan with bewilderment and excitement.

'It's Logan Ajhusshi... I'm older than you.'

Seokkyung scoffs and rolls her eyes at the male who was hugging her mother uttering a silent 'whatever'

'I guess you've received our invitation.... Now that you finally show up after such a long time.'

Smiling at Suryeon and pecking her hands like a gentleman. Logan leads her back to the table and smiles at all the other guests.

'I've been busy doing business trips around the world that I haven't been able to contact all of you much. It's over now.... I'm back home.'

Seeing and witnessing her mother and her mother's fiancée look at each other with adoration in their eyes made Seokkyung almost vomit.

' Okay... Cut the cheesiness in this table and let's wrap up. It's getting late, Dr. Ha and Eunbyeollie still needs to drive home.'

'Isn't Rona coming with us?'

Eunbyeol suddenly interjects and looks at her father and Rona simultaneously. Seokhoon who became alert speaks for the first time after a long while.

'Rona' s things are here though... '

Jenny, Minhyuk and Seokkyung all hold in their laughter as they look at Seokhoon' s slight panicked face.

'No... Let's go home for now Eunbyeol ah, Let's get Rona' s room ready first and she can sleep there tomorrow. '

Seokhoon release a sigh of relief as Eunbyeol nods at her father and Rona holds in a chuckle looking at her boyfriend' s stressed out face.

Logan observing the couple, smirks and comments.

'Joo Seokhoon... When do we expect a proposal?'

Yoonchul's eyes go wide and he gives Seokhoon a dad stare that really freaked him out.

'Logan!!! Don't say that yet, Our Rona shouldn't be thinking about marriage life yet. They're still in university.'

'Come on, Doctor Ha.... It's already the year 2022,some university students are even parents at their age. Shouldn't they get married at this poin---'

Suryeon shuts her fiancée's mouth and Seokhoon smirks at Rona as he finally gains a little confidence from his future step father's comment.

The dinner soon ends with farewells for the night, Eunbyeol holds her sister's hands and they soon embrace each other with Rona reassuring her that they would be together for the rest of her vacation.