61// Lee MinJi

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
Shilla Hotel

With classical music playing in the background, Eunbyeol gracefully and politely greets the new arrivals by the entrance.

Seokkyung, who wore a navy pant suit makes a grand entrance as she links arms with her fiancée.

'Joo Seokkyung.... Late as usual?'

Turning around, Baekkyung grins as he shakes the hands of the owner of the voice.

'Lee Minhyuk, long time no see.... I see after you got married you've been bailing out on the daily hangouts at the bar.'

Minhyuk chuckles at Baekkyung's remark and shakes his head.

'Well.... I can't attend those things anymore or else.... My wife might lock me out of our house again.'

Scoffing at Minhyuk, Seokkyung ignores the male and kneels down to greet the little girl who clutched onto Minhyuk's hands.

'MinJi yah.... Auntie has a little surprise for you. Would you like to hangout with me instead of your dumb father?'

Reaching into her Chanel clutch, Seokkyung takes a mini lollipop out and as if it was authomatic. The young girl reached her short arms out urging Seokkyung to carry her.

' Well... Well, if it isn't the world renowned fashion designer herself. '

A familiar voice yet again breaks the small conversation between the group of 4.

'An EunWoo?'

Annoyed at his sudden appearance and sarcastic remark, Seokkyung who was now carrying MinJi in her arms. Grabs her fiancée's hands and introduces him to her former classmate.

'Kyung ah.... This is our former classmate Eunwoo. His Assemblyman An' s son and the heir of a Kimchi company here in Seoul. '

Just like his fiancée, Baekkyung was also the cold type. Nodding and acknowledging the male he simply gave all his attention to the little toddler.

' So.... Is your brother and sister in law even attending today? News articles have been buzzing around since they announced Rona's pregnancy a few months ago. They haven't been out in public for months.'

Seokkyung smirks and shrugs her head.

'I don't know.... Oppa and Rona chose to lay low for a while. It's also Rona's first pregnancy, it won't be easy to carry a child and do her work so they chose to take a break....'

EunWoo nods in understanding and turns his attention to Minhyuk who stood behind Seokkyung anr had been wiping the drool out of his baby girl' s mouth.

Slightly laughing at Minhyuk, EunWoo continues with a slightly teasing tone.

'I mean... I expected Bae Rona and Joo Seokhoon' s pregnancy announcement as soon as they got married. But never would I expect Yoo Jenny and Lee Minhyuk to be the first of your group to become parents. '

Stroking the toddler' s hair, Seokkyung scoffs and turns her gaze to the busy first time father.

'That's why you have to use contraceptives before marriage. Yoo Jenny had been pregnant even before they got married.... And found out too late because she only thought she was gaining weight.'

Baekkyung and Eunwoo burst out laughing but soon shut their mouths as Jenny came in wearing a elegant and flowy pink dress.

' What are you guys laughing about? Joo Seokkyung, I was trying to call you a while ago..... '