Ending : After Hera

Once you have reached this chapter, it means you have finally completed your journey through the tumultous alternate universe that I have created for Joo Seokhoon and Bae Rona.

Yes, I created this au a week before the airing of Penthouse S3 Ep.04 or 05. So at the time, I was writing this au.... I did not have any single idea on what was to come and whether or not Yoonhee was truly dead. 

I seriously thought she was alive hence I made her a dead character in this AU, but turns out SoonOk Kim was being serious when she killed off her character right from the start. 

Anyway, personally the real ending of Penthouse satisfied me when it ended . They were all sinners aka murderers although it seems....most of them died cowardly deaths which I was pretty disturbed about..... Anyway it's fiction and a Makjang drama so let's just leave it as it is 😂

Ok....whatever, moving on

I'd like to thank you guys for staying with this universe and being so patient all this time. I learned how to write through this book and improved so much as a amateur writer.

Although....here's the part I'd like to point out that I personally feel satisfied at for providing you guys happiness that the drama could not.

Through <<After Hera>>

I was able to write a longer and much precise love story for Joo Seokhoon and Bae Rona.

The young couple had the serenity and solace that they deserved, they had successfully attended Julliard and graduated together with flying colors.

After all of that, I was able to further level up their story and had them enter the world of marriage...and of course they even entered parenthood through the digital pages of this AU.

Not only for Seokhoon and Rona though....

I'm glad I was able to still make little subplots for the other characters. 

In this universe....

Seokkyung became good and found her soulmate.... Baekkyung. Heck, they even started a family together in the end.

Following that, we have another side ship that did not really sail or didn't even sail at all in the real drama.

Yoo Jenny and Lee Minhyuk got their second chance in this universe and also had kids of their own.

Meanwhile, our dear Eunbyeol wasn't alone and lonely here.

She learned to repent and we read through the well deserved and precious Ha sisters bond.

After that, we got Yoonchul who happily became the director of his own hospital.

Lastly, I was also able to squeeze in at least a tiny bit of Logan and Suryeon.... Well at least they didn't go ala Hotel De Luna here right?

Anyway, there were tons of things that happened in After Hera that we all wanted to happen in the drama.... Although some of our ships didn't technically sail in the drama.... At least we got our fave kiss right?

After Hera is the accumulation of all of you guys' imagination

Hence, this story would not have been completed without you all who patiently waited with me every week for a new episode.

This is such a special au for me since this is my first but I'll leave this last chapter here.

Look out for my other au's since there's still a lot to complete ❤️

Now, I leave this book to you guys who might not be over SeokRo or Penthouse.... Or to you guys who have just found Penthouse or just started watching it and instantly fell in love with this side ship's insane chemistry.

There will be more stress to come so ready yourselves if your just watching the drama.

So... Good luck

There are specific people to thank...

My author friends, wild_lav ha0_0lo kaoriharang novasiriusxoxo95 onseokrona

These people inspired me through our AU group chat hence it would be impossible for me to finish this book without them.

And to all my loyal readers... I can't tag you all but you know who you all are 💕💖❤️✨🌌

Okay, now it's really the end.

For ending remarks....

Feel free to come back whenever you want to.
Feel free to skip through your fave parts when you suddenly feel that love for Seokhoon and Rona resurfacing again.

This au will always be here... Be here to serve the sense of incompleteness that you may have felt while watching or going through the Penthouse universe.

Again, I thank you all for supporting, reading and motivating this au all this time.

From the bottom of my heart, thanks so much to all of you.

This has been Author Dengie aka 🍑.

Proudly signing out of the After Hera universe.

Happy Reading y'all ✨

-🍑

-END 完 끝-

P. S

When there are times that you'd like to relive that love for Penthouse... Remember that I have other books on my profile.

I won't ever delete those especially one shots so feel free to read and relive that love 💕✨🍑

🍑🍑🍑

🍑🍑🍑