37// Ladies Night

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
Baekkyung's Residence

Laying her head on Baekkyung's lap, Seookyung scrolls her phone for inspiration designs. She was already grumbling and being fussy due to her frustration. Noticing this, Baekkyung gently strokes her hair and gives her a gentle smile.

'Are you okay? Stop looking at your phone and just watch this movie with me.'

Seokkyung who gets frustrated, sits up and messes up her hair in annoyance.

'Your telling me to relax??? We have like a week left until the new years party.... I still don't have a dress.'

Taking her hands in his, Baekkyung strokes her hand with his thumb.

'Trust me.... Whatever you wear, you'll be the most beautiful one there.'

With his sweet gaze and words, Seokkyung melts and smiles at him. Stretching her arms out to engulf him in a embrace, Baekkyung takes her into his lap and leans in to kiss her.

'Can you both please stop making out? Why do you guys always have to do that in the living room. My virgin eyes are spoiled now.'

Turning his head to scold the familiar voice, Baekkyung gives his brother a glare.

'Oopsss.... Sorry JoonHyun ah, noona and your hyung will be more careful next time.'

Sweet and in her now angel like face, Seokkyung replies to the young teenager who was now walking away from the lovers.

*Eoharu fans remember him? *

Seokkyung who was quite flushed, stands when her phone suddenly rings.

It was a message from Eunbyeol in the Hera Kids group chat.

HERA KIDS ✨

Eunbyeol_Ha
Only for the girls.... A sleepover tonight at the Ha sister's house. @jennyyoo @jooseokkyung @baerona

Lee Minhyuk
What's this???? Why are you guys always leaving me and @jooseokhoon out? Aren't we all friends here???

Are you guys just all leaving me on read? Wow.... What good friends are you guys 😭

Seen by jennyyoo, eunbyeol_ha, jooseokkyung, baerona, jooseokhoon

Taking her bag from the coffee table, Seokkyung winks at Baekkyung and waves.

'Take care dear boyfriend.... I have a sleepover to attend to so... I have to leave early.'

Leaning down so fast, she pecks Baekkyung's lips and walks to the door straight to her car.

Furiously tapping her phone, she starts ordering the maids at the Penthouse to prepare this and that. Knowing how the Hera kids all rarely had time together privately. Seokkyung wanted to cherish this impromptu moment with the girls since Rona would be leaving in a few weeks.