23//Father Figure

Year 2022
Brussels, Belgium
La Monnaie De Munt Opera House

'Rona yah, you look amazing. I'm so proud of you.'

Eunbyeol embraces her sister and looks at her gown. It was a gorgeous white off shoulder gown with gold beads that form flower patterns. Her gown matched with Seokhoon's white tux that showed his dashing figure.

 Her gown matched with Seokhoon's white tux that showed his dashing figure

In the midst of the emotional reunion. A voice breaks the conversation.

'Of course, Rona looks gorgeous. The one and only best designer of Hera made that gown for her.'

Suryeon chuckles at Seokkyung's remarks and Rona silently thanks her yet again for her beautiful masterpiece.

Changing the topic, Yoonchul holds his daughter's hands and gives her the velvet box.

' Rona yah... Appa is very proud of you. Here's a little something I wanted you to have.'

Looking at her sister and father, she opens the box and grins.

Yoonchul, takes the little bracelet out from its box and silently clasps the tassle on her delicate hands. He then kisses his daughter' s forehead and looks at her while resting both of his hands on her shoulders.

'Appa and Eunbyeol will be watching you later... So do your best and be brave. Win or lose, we're very proud of you.'

At his remarks, Rona nods and hugs her father.

As time passes by fast, the opera house quickly filled with audiences. Rona was nervous, but with Seokhoon's little reassurance she was confident and was determined to bring home the trophy.

Suryeon, Seokkyung, Yooncheol and Eunbyeol sat side by side waiting as the lights start to dim.

Contestants sang well, even shocking Eunbyeol and Seokkyung in the process. It was real professional land, unlike CheongAh, this was all real pro's.

When it came to Rona and Seokhoon's turn. Rona breathes in, adapting herself and looks at the crowd in front of her. She finds a little reassurance as her father and sister smiles at her and gives her a thumbs up.

Gazing back at Seokhoon, he smiles and starts playing the piano. They were performing 'Je Veux Vivre', A song Seokkyung performed a few years back. The day Rona 'died', Rona sang well hitting all the high notes beautifully. The judges nod their head and smile at her stage presence, smiling and confidently singing. Seokhoon looks up at times gazing at his girlfriend feeling proud of her.

Yoonchul in the audience silently tear up, he was proud of his daughter and was touched.

'Yoonhee yah... Our daughter did it. She is your legacy, How I wish your here to share this moment with me.'

Suryeon, was silent but she held a proud motherly smile. She almost teared up but she kept it in knowing it was a happy occasion.

'Yoonhee yah.. Rona is doing so well,I hope your proud of her.'