75// The First Baby Of The Joo Family

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
Ha General Hospital

'Wha--what are you guys all doing here?'

With a confused expression etched on her face. The female tilts her head as she scans the familiar faces of friends and family around her bedside.

'Choco is about to be born.... Of course, we all had to be here. Plus she's the first baby of the Joo family. We wouldn't miss it for the world.'

Jenny joyfully replies as she and her husband congratulate the new mother.

'You shouldn't move that much yet Rona yah... You just gave birth a while ago so it must still be very painful.

If you need something.... Just tell me, I already told appa that I would be staying with you for the rest of the day.'

Eunbyeol explains as she settles down beside her half sister and sends her a tender smile.

As the group congratulate and catch up with the new and young mother.

Seokhoon and the grandparents soon came back in.

Turns out, the nurses still had to prepare the infant hence the grandparents still did not get to have a glimpse of her yet.

As if it was automatic, Seokhoon makes a straight bee line towards his wife.

Pecking her forehead, he smiles and thanks her and of course....

Once again took the chance to be yet again on protective husband mode.

Ha Yoonchul grins in pride as he held his daughter's hands and reassures her on how proud Yoonhee must be of her.

After all the chit chats and family moments, a single knock on the door breaks the chatters and murmurs inside the suite.

A doctor and nurse enters, with the main character of the day.

The nurse smiled and gently held the sleeping infant in her arms.

'Here she is.... Does appa want to hold her?'

Handing the baby to her father, Seokhoon shows off his daughter to their respective family and friends with pride.

Everyone had went completely silent, although they all had the same reactions.

Each of them were at awe and simply could not believe the scene in front of them.

After carrying the little baby in his arms and showing her to Rona, Seokhoon had passed his daughter to his mother who simply could not wait to hokd her first grandchild.

'Annyeong~~~ I'm your halmeoni, my little darling.... You look exactly like your mom, although you do also look like your father.'

Chuckling, Logan replies rather mischievously as he strokes the baby's small and red cheeks.

'Of course, she has to look like Seokhoon. His literally the father, Suryeon ssi.'

Rolling her eyes, Suryeon smiles and carefully hands the baby to the other grandfather.... Yoonchul.

Yoonchul simply could not remove and hide the obvious sparkle of adoration in his eyes.

His first grandchild, not to mention. Yoonchul was the only real grandparent biologically who survived and would have the chance to get to know the little baby technically since Yoonhee, Dantae and Aegyo had all since passed.

As Yoonchul had a little moment with his granddaughter, Suryeon grins as she turns her attention to the proud parents of the infant.

'So.... Do you both have a name ready for my granddaughter?'