57// Overprotective & Excitement

Year 2024
New York, USA
Penthouse, Shim Towers

Dressed in handsome suits, the tall men casually shakes and side hugs Seokhoon as if they have been friends for years.

Seokhoon grins as he leads them to sit on the leather couches.

Jung YoonOh and Kim MinGyu are the President and Vice President of the US branch of Shim Empires. They were good friends of Seokhoon's who enjoyed golf sessions and piano playing like him.

MinGyu grins showing his slight fangs and takes out a little file folder.

'We deeply apologize that we had to come visit you especially when your on leave but this is quite a amazing plan that the marketing team had sent to us.'

Seokhoon clasps his hands and crosses his legs in the bossly demeanor.

'Fine, tell me about it....'

YoonOh grins as he starts explaining.

'For the scholarship plan that Shim Empires will be promoting... The marketing team wants sister in law to handle and host it.... Considering she's a world class primadonna and a influential figure, we think it would be such a nice plan to have her be the main person to present this. '

Seokhoon thinks for it a second and shakes his head startling his 2 friends.

' Don't get me wrong..... I like the plan and it's a smart strategy to have Rona to promote it but this is the wrong timing. '

Confused at his words, MinGyu tilts his head and mouths a silent 'what?'

Seokhoon grins and looks around to see if there were others around them.

'Rona.... is expecting, Don't you both dare tell others.'

YoonOh and MinGyu both smiled and casually congratulates their friend.

'Joo Seokhoon as a father?.... Didn't expect that, And I thought you'd always be the cool and rich young guy for the rest of your life.'

Seokhoon releases a slightly exaggerated sigh and smiles.

'Well you see boys.... You've got to learn from me, enough partying and drinking. Be a family man and find a beautiful wife that you'll be loving for the rest of your life.'

Scoffing at Seokhoon's words, the 2 males sip on their drinks with nothing much to say. They were indeed bachelors who did parties and meet random girls during their free time.

Seokhoon tsked rather jokingly and comments.

' Gosh even Lee Minhyuk had already settled down... You both had to get beaten by that wimp.'

The 2 males chuckle at his slight insult, nevertheless they both leaned forward to pat Seokhoon's shoulders and congratulate him for the news.

It was one of those moments where Seokhoon could actually flaunt about something but this time he was flaunting a soon to be happy family....