78// ShimWoon Art Center

Year 2026
Seoul, South Korea
Joo Family Estate

Exactly a few months have passed since the Joo Family moved back to South Korea.

They have settled in well and their family and friends have been visiting them tons.

Exactly a month ago, Seokkyung had wedded her long time love Baek Kyung in a luxurious but at the same time intimate ceremony in Italy.

And a week ago, the couple announced their own good news....

Yes!!!!! Joo Seokkyung is pregnant and will be giving birth in a few months next year.

The pregnancy news doesn't end there though, after giving birth to MinJi 2 years ago..... The Lee family will also have their 2nd child sooner than expected.

Lee Minhyuk had proudly announced that his wife, Yoo Jenny is pregnant with their 2nd child.

And guess what..... It's another girl.

After that we go to the Ha family....

With their hospital running pretty well, Yoonchul had yet again shed some tears one night at a dinner with the Joo's joined by Eunbyeol and Heetae.

On that night, Eunbyeol had announced her engagement to her boyfriend.

But don't worry, Yoonchul didn't cry because he was sad.... Well maybe a little, but it was mostly tears of joy.

Okay, enough with the good news.

Today was a pretty special day for the Joo family.

In fact, today was the grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony for the new art center that Suryeon and Logan had planned to create for such a long time.

ShimWoon Art Center

The future for South Korea's aspiring classical musicians and artists.

This was the place were both Rona and Seokhoon would finally be working for the rest of their careers.

Fixing his tie, Seokhoon walks toward the nursery and peeks in to observe the hushed voice.

Rona was smiling and making baby talks with their little toddler.

At this point, SeoHyun had grown a lot.

Wearing a pink bow on her head, the little baby girl wore a ensemble set of a satin pink baby gown.

She was actually matching with her mother, who also wore a satin baby pink dress fit for a ribbon cutting ceremony.

'Well, well.... would you look at this, 2 of the most important females in my life.

Both of you look gorgeous.'

Grinning at his words, Rona winks at her husband and replies.

'Don't be such a flattery Joo Seokhoon.... But I must say, you do look dashing as always'

Winking at his wife mischievously, Seokhoon smiles as he takes his wife's clutch and exits the room.

'I'll be waiting in the car for you two then, don't take to long yeobo!!!!'

Soon enough, the couple had left their residence with their daughter. It was not only a big day for the ribbon cutting but this will also serve as Joo SeoHyun's first ever public appearance.

Year 2026
Seoul, South Korea
ShimWoon Art Center

'Seokhoon ah!!! Rona yah!!! You both made it, thanks for coming today.'

Suryeon smiles as she approaches her son and daughter in law. But even before she could hug the couple, it was as if she had completely forgotten about them and went straight towards her granddaughter.

'Aigoo~~ Our SeoHyunnie is also here, you look beautiful and adorable as always.'

Before the family could even have their little chit chats, Logan suddenly enters the private room and speaks in his gentle voice.

'Sorry to disrupt this moment, but..... they're all ready for you guys.'

Nodding, Seokhoon gently rests his hand on his wife's waist.

'Kaja!!! Let's get this over with.'

As Seokhoon and Rona walks behind Suryeon, Seokhoon would occasionally lean towards his daughter and smile as he makes little baby talks with her.

'Seohyunnie, are you ready? Don't be afraid okay? Appa and eomma will be here to protect you.'

As the young family makes an entrance, the journalists and crowd goes crazy as they take glimpses and pictures of the little girl who clutched onto her mother's arms as she stares wide eyed at the reporters and people.

'Now that we have the Joo family with us, may I please request our own world famous pianist and also the head of the Joo family......Mr. Joo Seokhoon to bless us with some words of wisdom.'

Pecking his wife and daughter, Seokhoon grins as he walks up toward the podium and taps the mic to speak.

'It has only been a huge dream for me to establish our own art center back then. But now, with the diligence and great honor of my mother and stepfather... Mr and Mrs Logan Lee. They have once again outdone themselves and brought to life another center that would help enhance and cherish the talents of future musicians and artists for the next generation.

I am proud to have been part of this, and I think I also speak for my wife if I say..... We are both honored and proud to finally join ShimWoon and also be it's representatives.

Thank you so much for joining us today, we hope you'll all be able to write nice articles to help us spread the word on this beautiful structure now standing in the heart of Seoul.'

As Seokhoon walks back towards his family. Suryeon smiles as she signals her son and daughter in law to stand with her and Logan.

They were about to cut the ribbon for the official opening.

Seokkyung who had came with her mother offered to carry SeoHyun as her parents did the ceremony.

Thankfully though.... SeoHyun had been a good girl that day, as she lay silent and comfortable in her aunt's arms.

Her parents.... The world famous couple, once again open another chapter for their careers as musicians.

They had finally came back home as successful artists now representing South Korea and also living in South Korea.

Notes:

Guysssss, it's 1 chapter leftttt 😭🤧

If you guys have anymore requests for one shots, do dm me on my Instagram and Twitter accounts or you can simply dm me here on Wattpad.

I'll also be closing my one shot book soon just to note.

Or if you simply want to chat with me about kpop, seokro or whatever dm me whenever cause your gal is bored af 😂✨

Instagram Accounts
@dengienini or @dengieplans
Twitter Account
@PeachBread5

After Hera finally ends tomorrow, I'll honestly miss this universe so much 😭🤧✨🌃

Anyway, Happy Reading y'all

-🍑