4//To Cope & To Heal

Year 2022
New York, USA
Juilliard Academy

It was a school day, Rona sat in her class listening to her professor's  lecture about the history of Bach's music. It would be a lie to say she has moved on.

She was still coping, after a year and a half of her mom's death. Coming with Seokhoon to America became sort of the couple's runaway.

It was quite ironic how the both of them had parents who really killed people or murderers. The only difference is that Rona's mom repented and died with dignity by saving EunByeol from danger. Seokhoon finding out the truth that he was the only child of the real Baek JunKi, was devastated but he decided to run away with his love of his life to a far away land to start anew.

They are both souls who are still coping with their pains but yet also stupidly and madly in love with each other.

In a way they heal each other, even just by staring and giving each other intense eye contacts.

Typically, Rona never goes to visit Seokhoon at his department. But because she finished earlier today.She decided to go and ask him to accompany her back home. Instead of him coming to get her.

Two souls still holding the pain of their traumatic youth together, two people so different but yet so compatible to heal each other.