43// Return

Year 2024
Seoul, South Korea
Shim Empires Inc. Building

Sitting down beside Seokhoon, Rona smiles at the older but still charismatic male who was sitted across from them.

'I heard about the European tour..... Congrats Rona yah, the press have gone crazy when they heard you entered the country just this morning.'

Seokhoon and Rona chuckles as Rona reaches in her bag. Handing a cream envelope to Logan, she explains.

'Jenny asked me to pass this to the both of you. It's her and Minhyuk' s wedding invitation. They've already agreed on a date. '

Suryeon takes the envelope and scans through the information and nods understanding.

' Did both of you go and greet Dr. Ha already? I'm sure he already knows you guys have arrived but since it's also been a few months. Shouldn't you go greet him formally first? Especially you, Seokhoon ah.'

Suryeon advises the couple as she beckons them to go visit Yoonchul.

Seokhoon agrees and the couple says their goodbyes to Suryeon and Logan.

Year 2024
Seoul, South Korea
Ha General Hospital

Arriving at a newly built huge  hospital in the middle of the city. The luxurious chandeliers made it look like a hotel lobby, except there were doctors and nurses walking around which made it different from hotels nearby.

Seokhoon and Rona walk hand in hand to visit Yoonchul in his office. As the owner of the luxurious 85 floor hospital, his office was in the 85th floor.

The walls were made of marble and the floor's shiny polish made it easy to let anyone see their own reflection.

A young woman who sat in her huge marble desk stands as soon as she sees the couple and bows.

'Welcome back home young miss and master, Should I Inform the chairman of your arrival?'

Rona smiles at her father's secretary and nods.

'Sure, please call us when his ready to receive us. We'll sit and wait over there.'

The secretary politely nods and the couple heads over to the couches to sit down as Yoonchul talks with a patient inside his office.

A few minutes later, they enter the huge modern office. Grinning and standing up from his leather chair, Yoonchul approaches his daughter and engulfs her in a tight hug.

'Appa.... If you squeeze me that hard, I might just die from suffocation right here.'

Finally letting Rona go, Yoonchul scans his daughter's face and teasingly squeezes her cheeks.

'You little brat, why didn't you at least give me a heads up? I thought your arrival will be on thursday.'

Messing up Rona's hair teasingly, Yoonchul chuckles as he holds his daughter's hands.

'Everyone has been talking nonstop about your Europe shows. The press probably won't leave you alone once they find your location. Should I send our security team to follow you?'

Rona squeezes her father hands and looks at him with her reassuring gaze.

' Appa.... There is now way what happened before will ever happen again. Plus.... Seokhoon's security detail will take good care of them for me. '

Yoonchul nods and finally moves on to Seokhoon. Seokhoon gives him his smile and bows politely.

'Abbeo-nim, I should've informed you that we were coming in early today. But still, I came to greet you with Rona formally.'