63// You Deserve The World

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
Joo Family Estate

Rona smiles as she adoringly scans the beautifully furnished and designed suburban house.

With her palm resting on her belly, she gently grins at the arrays of picture frames that hanged on the walls of their home.

Although Seokkyung was tasked to design it, Rona was thankful that she managed to add pictures of her late mother.... Yoonhee.

'I think Seokkyung did an amazing job..... Do you want to see to the nursery?'

Rona turns and nods at her husband as he excitedly wraps his arms around her back and helps her walk up the stairs carefully.

As the parents to be, slowly walk up the hallways of the 2nd floor. Seokhoon grins and points towards a huge closed white door designed with an adorable hanging decor with the words 'nursery'.

Holding onto her husband's hands in excitement, the couple walk towards the door while Seokhoon twists the door knob and reveals the beautifully finished and designed nursery.

The couple freezed by the doorway as they silently scan and admire the beautiful nursery room

It was a warm pink tone with a slightly modern style mixed into it. Rona was first to enter as she sat on the sofa and look up at the interior in silence.

'It's beautiful.... But what if our Choco is not a girl?'

Seokhoon chuckles and joins his wife on the sofa.

'I'm confident that Choco is a girl.....in fact, I was the one who asked Seokkyung to design it in a pink tone.'

Rona turns and gently slaps her husband's shoulder.

'You and your confidence... If Choco is a boy, you better go and change this room into a blue one or else you'll sleep in this nursery forever.'

Scoffing, Seokhoon takes his wife into his arms and pouts as he defends himself with his reasoning voice.

'We don't even live here all the time, sure it may be our house but we live in New York. Who cares if it's a blue or pink? I'm sure Choco will still appreciate our effort.'

Rona scrunches her face and turns her face away from the male.

Finding her actions adorable, Seokhoon grins and gently pats his wife's shoulders.

' How about we go and check on our bedroom and turn in for the night? You must be tired, let's just go and visit eomma and the rest of the family tomorrow.'

After checking on their bedroom and washing up, the couple laid on their new bedroom for the first time ever

With a huge maternity pillow between them, Seokhoon engulfed Rona in a tender embrace so she would be a little bit comfortable.

As the months passed by in a flash, so did the growing process of her belly. It was getting harder and harder to walk around for a long time everyday. Heck, it was also pretty hard to bathe.

Being the sweet and devoted husband, Seokhoon had did everything for her for the last few months. Even permanently doing his work at their penthouse in New York, just so he could take good care of Rona.

This time, after abruptly arriving in South Korea to attend the reunion ball. Seokhoon and Rona were also planning to stay until the next month.

It was decided a few weeks prior without the consultation of their families.

Considering, she was expected to give birth next month. Seokhoon had suggested to just wait for their child's arrival at the place where everything had started.

Rona had agreed after a series of serious conversations between the couple as she wanted their families and friends to be there when she gives birth to their little bundle of joy.

Lacing their hands together, Seokhoon lays his chin on the female's head and speaks in his low and hushed voice.

'Rona yah.....'

The female soon replies with a slight mumble indicating him to continue, squeezing her hands gently. Seokhoon continues as be closes his eyes.

'Thank you..... I know how hard it is to carry our little one. But I promise you from here on, that I'll do my best to protect and shower this family with love.

Also, thank you for coming into my life. I honestly still can't believe that I'll be a father soon..... Sometimes I just feel like, I don't deserve it..... I don't deserve you.'

Rona sighs and leans forward to tighten their embrace, laying her face on his chest. She could hear his steady heartbeat.

Swiftly, she takes his hands and places it on her belly. The female then proceeds to speak in her sweet and hushed voice.

' Believe it or not, I'm much more thankful to you for coming into and staying in my life.

You loved and protected me all this time, You even did everything and gave up a lot of things for me.

You also gave me the purpose to continue living..... You are my angel Seokhoon ah. You deserve the world and I want you to let go of that doubt.

Because if it's anything.... You deserve all of this and you deserve to be happy.

I love you and I just wanted you to know.... Let's make much more beautiful memories ahead should we? '

Seokhoon chuckles as he gently wipes the few tears that had escaped his eyes.

Grinning as he strokes his wife's belly, the male nods and continues.

' Sure, let's only make beautiful memories ahead......

I also love you Rona yah, Just remember that I'd do anything for you and our Choco here in a heartbeat.'

The couple had a blissful sleep that night, after a tender and loving conversation. The lovers went to sleepland with smiles plastered on their faces as they entangle themselves in a affectionate cuddle.

Both slept soundly in each other's arms with the dreams of creating a happy family and much more happy  memories somewhere ahead in the future.

Notes :

Almost forgot but today's Joo Seokhoon's birthday 🎉💖

Happy Birthday Seokhoon ah 🎂🎊🎉🎈💐

I'm sorry for the less and less update on After Hera.

That's what uninspired is... 😭

Anyway, hope you guys liked this update 💞

Here's a little gift for y'all

Happy Reading

-🍑