29// Welcome Back

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
Penthouse, Hera Palace

At around 5pm, Rona was suddenly forced to be seated in front of Seokkyung's vanity table. Professional make up artists came to fix her up while Seokkyung helped look for a dress letting her try this and that from her humongous closet.

Seokkyung had planned a welcome back dinner for both Rona and Seokhoon since they came in surprise. Only Suryeon and Seokkyung basically knew they were on Korean soil.

Even, Yoonchul didn't know his own daughter had arrived. Tonight was a gathering with the remaining Hera tenants it was more of a reunion.

In the end, Rona wore a elegant off shoulder white knee length dress paired with a pair of beige heels

In the end, Rona wore a elegant off shoulder white knee length dress paired with a pair of beige heels. It simply outlined her figure perfectly even Seokkyung was at awe of her choice.

At around 9pm, the guests start to gather in the Penthouse. With Seokhoon and Rona hidden inside the bedroom waiting for Seokkyung's cue. Rona was excited to see her family's reactions despite the slight nervousness.

30 minutes later, Seokkyung declared that dinner was to start. Mari, and Sangah sat beside Seokkyung while Yoonchul sat with Eunbyeol. Obviously, Jenny and Minhyuk were in their own world being all lovey dovey with each other. Suryeon, as usual sat near the head of the table looking fancy as always. Noticing 2 empty chairs beside Yoonchul, Sangah asks out of curiosity.

'Is anyone joining us? There's 2 blank seats.'

Sprawling out of her seat, Seokkyung's abrupt action nearly gives the 2 middle aged woman beside her a heart attack.

'Welcome everyone!!! To the penthouse, the reason why I called a dinner party tonight is because we have to welcome some important people today.'

After she finishes her remarks, a sweet familiar voice breaks the silence from the stairs.

Linking arms with Seokhoon, Rona slowly walks down while the others try to understand what was happening. In a few seconds, Jenny, Minhyuk and Eunbyeol dashed to meet the couple in the bottom of the stairs.

Hugging her half sister, Eunbyeol grins at Rona with a slight confused face.

'Rona, Seokhoon.... What are you guys doing here? When did you both arrive?... You should've told us.'

Mari's excited voice yells out from the dining table while looking at the 2 individuals with much excitement.

After the short greetings, They all head back to the dining table. With Rona hugging her shocked father and kissing him on the cheek as a sign of respect and joy of seeing him.

Finally setting in the mood, Seokhoon explains to their friends and families that they had planned to stay for 2 weeks in Seoul and would go back to New York to spend the new year. Apparently, Seokkyung had planned to surprise the rest of them so they had not informed them of Rona and Seokhoon's return.