58// Announcement

Year 2024
New York, USA
Grand Opera House

It was finally a month later, Rona's voice blended with the orchestra music perfectly.

She wore a blueish off shoulder gown that highlighted her figure perfectly. Also it helps cover up the small but slightly visible 2 month old baby bump.

Seokhoon proudly sat behind on the piano's chair as he gazed at his wife proudly.

She was now performing the last song of the night and as tribute to her late mother, sang the song she excelled in the most.

Una Voce Poco Fa

As she perfectly hit the final note, the audience erupted into a fit of applause.

Rona smiled and bowed finally able to head backstage.

Taking her hand in his, Seokhoon wore a black suit and guided her back. Thanking the staffs and musicians polite along the way.

As the couple enter the waiting room, Rona plops down on the sofa with a exhausted sigh and tries to stretch her legs.

Noticing her actions, Seokhoon kneels on the floor and silently helped unstrap her heels and swiftly massages her legs and feet.

Rona sweetly gazes at his serious and concentrated face.

'Where else can I get such a caring and attentive husband?'

Seokhoon chuckles at her comment and looks up to wink with a flirty smile.

'You must be so exhausted.... Well considering your carrying additional weight. Your legs are so tensed right now. When we go home, I'll ask the maids to run a hot bath for you.'

Rona silently thanks him and slowly gets up with a little help.

There was still a afterparty to be held at the Shim Towers ballroom.

Usually, it would be held at fancy hotels but due to Rona's condition Seokhoon decided to hold it at the tower so she could retire easily and rest if she wanted to.

For the after-party, Rona had went back home to the penthouse with Seokhoon and changed into a flowy light green gown that hid her small bump

It had little floral designs near the bust area and fitted her elegantly.... The designer being none other than, her dearest sister in law Joo Seokkyung.

Year 2024
New York, USA
Shim Towers

As Rona exits her dressing room, Seokhoon smiles at her from the living room.

'It's finally here.... Are you nervous?'

Seokhoon shakes his head at her question and gently holds her hands.