66// Snappy Seokhoon

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
Lee Minhyuk & Yoo Jenny's Estate

Seokhoon sighs as he plops on the huge black leather couch and clasps his hands together.

'MinJi used to love these but now that she's growing, she barely fits into any of them. Who knows maybe it'll look good on 'Choco'. '

Jenny rants as she hands Rona tiny adorable baby jumpers and little accessories.

From the side Seokhoon could only massage his forehead and release a exhausted and stressed sigh.

' That's how they are.... First time mothers buy too much now they don't know what to do with them.'

Lee Minhyuk whispers to the male from the side as they both watched their wives talk about new baby products and shopping.

'Was it your idea to dump your daughter's old and worn clothes to us?'

Minhyuk could swear a shiver went through his spine as he avoided Seokhoon's piercing gaze and stiffle a chuckle.

'Eiiii.... Don't be like that Joo Seokhoon, you know I won't do that at all.... I just thought that you would need some things as well as a first time fathe---'

Minhyuk gulps as he finally turns around and meets Seokhoon's glare.

Leaning forward towards the frozen male, Seokhoon replies in a hushed but serious and icy voice.

' Well do you expect me to be thankful then.... What if my child is not a girl. I'll throw all those clothes back at you.

Do we look like some kind of a storage bin for you.

Just so you know..... I'm a businessman and part owner of Shim Empires plus I'm also a famous pianist.

If you haven't notice, my wife is also a world famous Primadonna. I could afford everything we need so don't call us to come pick up things you don't need next time. '

Minhyuk literally had to hold his breath the whole time as Seokhoon snapped at him.

Finally replying with a hushed voice, Minhyuk defends himself.

' Fine, fine.... I got it
Why are you suddenly snappier than usual? Shouldn't Rona be the one going through mood swings....

Didn't expect Choco' s father to still be this hot tempered. I feel bad for your future child and even your wife. '

Before Seokhoon could even retaliate, Rona starts to stands up from the floor but struggles. As Jenny rushes to help her, Seokhoon rushes to his wife's side and holds her up gently and carefully.

' Are you okay? '

Seokhoon asks rather concerned as he helps her adjust her maternity dress.

Rona chuckles and nods as she pats her husband's shoulders reassuring him and calming him down. Turning back to her friends she smiles and speaks up.

'Thanks for the little gifts Jenny yah.... I'm sure we'll put them into good use once our little munchkin here is born.'

Jenny chuckles as she waves her hand and replies in her bright tone.

'No problem, no problem....

If you need more, my doors will always be open for you. What are friends for? We're already a family anyways aren't we?'

Jenny replies as she looks at her husband for a reaction. Minhyuk could only force a chuckle and nod like a fool as he avoids Seokhoon's slightly threatening gaze.