3//Real Love

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
Penthouse, Hera Palace

Mari decides to visit Suryeon at the penthouse.

Coincidentally, Suryeon was drinking coffee in her living room. Taking a seat Mari starts to talk to her as if they have been long friends.

After Yoon Hee's demise, the remaining adults have become great friends particularly Mari and a now divorced SangA whose been trying to turn a new page in their lives.

SangA soon followed for a little tea time with Suryeon.

Mari's eyes wander until her eyes fixate on a picture frame beside Suryeon's sofa.

"Isn't that your son and Rona?"

Suryeon looks at the picture and gently smiles. She picks up the frame and caress's it softly.

"Yes, Seokhoon recently sent it to me. Rona has been adapting well in America. And they've been both quite happy there."

Mari took the picture from Suryeon and looks at it with SangA. On the picture is a beautiful Rona who was wearing a white shimmering gown and a Seokhoon who was wearing a suit. They were evidently affectionate due to the hug they showed in the photo. It was taken a few weeks ago after a competition in Julliard which of course, they won.

Mari smiles at the picture and strokes Rona's face from the glass of the frame.

"She's become even beautiful since the last time I saw her. I think taking her to America was a good idea. It will hurt too much for her to stay here."

Suryeon and SangA silently agree with her words and sip their tea.

"Is Seokhoon really staying there forever?"

SangA asked quite timidly.

Suryeon glances at the 2 ladies and looks back at the picture now on the table.

"Before they left, Seokhoon told me that the reason he was able to change was because of Rona and he confessed that he really has fallen in love with her. He wants to be with her forever. I assume he'll be staying in America for good. We don't know how the future will unfold though. "

Mari and SangA nods and all 3 ladies have smiles on their faces.

*Pretend the picture above is the one in the frame