13//To Love & To Protect

Year 2022
New York, USA
Julliard Academy

The sound of music fills the theater as classes and rehearsals start. It was daunting and nervewracking for Rona since it was the first time, both classes would collaborate and Seokhoon's classmate would see her sing.

Despite her nervousness, she did well. Too well, in fact all the other students had their jaws dropped when she finished. Seokhoon smiles and looks at her with literal stars and hearts in his eyes. It was a proud moment for him as he plays the piano and looks at her from time to time as she hits the notes clearly and perfectly.

'Bravo!!! My dearest Rona, I knew you would do so well. It's just the rehearsal so go relax in your seat and try to stay away from any food that would harm your throat.'

The headmaster praises Rona and guides her back to her seat. She also praises Seokhoon patting his shoulder proudly.

The lessons continue for an hour and a half and as expected, since it was the first joint class. Seokhoon made sure to be extra attentive and took care of Rona every second.

'Drink some water.... Do you want some hot pack?.... Isn't it cold, should I give you my jacket?... Do you need...'

Rona cuts him off and chuckles at his nagging

'I'm perfectly fine Seokhoon ah, pay attention to the lesson instead of staring at me. My face might get a hole if you keep looking at me.'

Seokhoon blushes a bit, realizing that Rona had caught him looking at her the whole time. He decides to hold her hands. Believe me when I say he did not let go at all.

The headmaster dismisses them soon and Seokhoon quickly helps Rona in her coat, he then swiftly takes his bag and her bag in one arms then uses his free hand to hold Rona's hand.

They were about to exit when a voice stops Seokhoon.

'Yo!!! Seokhoon my bro....'

Seokhoon turns around, annoyed. Rona follows his gaze, Seojun, Minho and Mina stands behind them.

'What do you want?'

'We're grouped together in the composition class. You and the 3 of us, shouldn't we start today?'

Seokhoon thinks about it for a bit and nods, swiftly without a word takes Rona with him.

'Wait... Where should we meet up?'

Without even turning around, Seokhoon simply answers

'My house, I'll send someone to get you after class. We'll be excused."

Seojun and Minho simply looks at the couple's backs going further away and gazes at Seokhoon with admiration.

'His so chill and charismatic... Finally we get to see his house!!! '

It was no lie, anyone could see. Seokhoon is pretty rich, his mom may as well be called a female millionaire. His sister earns a lot from her designs. He also helps his family business at times. But in the US, no one knew much about his identity. Hence a lot of his classmates were curious about this handsome yet cold man's identity.

'Are you letting them come to the house?'

Seokhoon nods as he and Rona exit the building. The headmaster, excused the couple since they worked hard during the rehearsal. She then decided to let them go home 1 hour earlier than the other students.

'I wouldn't leave you alone, don't worry about them. I'll send our chauffer to get them later. Let's go home first, you must be tired.'

New York, USA
Shim Towers