51// Interview

Year 2024
Seoul,South Korea
Penthouse, Hera Palace

'Ajuhmma, I'll set the table myself.... You can go ahead and rest.'

Rona orders as the head maid bows politely and retires from the kitchen. It was a few weeks later, Rona and Seokhoon had finally came back to Korea since Jenny and Minhyuk's wedding is to take place 6 days from now.

The Penthouse at Hera Palace was now Rona and Seokhoon's official home when they are in South Korea. After Suryeon and Logan got married, they had moved out to Logan's private estate in Seoul, Seokkyung meanwhile opted to stay in the Penthouse since Seokhoon and Rona were away in New York anyways.

Although, sometimes she would crash in her mother and stepfather's luxurious mansion. Seokkyung prefers the privacy and silence of the penthouse.

Rona was preparing breakfast in the kitchen as Seokhoon gets ready in their room.

Seokkyung had already dashed down in her pajamas. Already seated waiting for her sister in law's food to be served.

'I'm actually excited for breakfast today. Oppa had always bragged about his wife being the best home cook in the whole world.... I should also give your cooking a taste.'

Seokkyung comments as she scans the different types of dishes that was placed in front of her.

Chuckling at Seokkyung' s remark, Rona thanks her for the compliment with a hushed voice as she concentrated in pouring the coffee in the porcelain cups.

Placing the 3 cups of coffee on the table, Rona smiles as she takes a sit across from Seokkyung.

'The fragrant smell of your food never ceases to impress me.... As expected of my beautiful wife.'

Entering the dining room from behind, Seokhoon smiles and leans down to peck Rona's cheeks as he takes his place at the head of the table.

Seokkyung fakes a gag, as she tries to shield her eyes from the lovey dovey scene playing right in front of her.

'Ewwww..... I mean I know you guys are married but can you be considerate of me. We're eating breakfast right now, what's with all the kissing and cringey compliments.'

Seokhoon rolls his eyes at his sister and sips his coffee.

'If your envious.... You lose, why didn't you call your boyfriend to join us for breakfast then?'

Seokhoon asks as he starts to eat his breakfast.

Seokkyung shrugs her shoulders as she also follows to take a bite of the waffles Rona had specially prepared at her request.

' Daebak.... Your cooking is better than the house chef our Step-father had hired.'

'Yah!!! Don't talk with your mouth full Seokkyung ah, you might choke.'

Rona exclaims as she hands Seokkyung a cup of water in case she might choke on her food.

Looking unbothered and scanning through the newspapers Seokhoon glances at his sister and asks.

' Are you heading out again today? '

Seokkyung nods at her brother and replies.

'I'll have to check the bridesmaid dresses and see if they need alterations. Rona's maid of honor gown has been finalized, I'll probably bring it home tonight.'

Rona nods in understanding as Seokkyung finish up her breakfast.

After Seokkyung left for her company that morning, Seokhoon who had already finished his work in New York before coming home decided to just chill with his wife at the Penthouse.