5//Boyfriend Stuff

Year 2022
New York, USA
Julliard Academy

Reaching the piano department, Rona leans on the doorframe of Seokhoon's class as the students all start to retreat to go home.

Seokhoon hasn't noticed her yet but his new 'friends' saw her. The 2 Korean males, looked at Rona and started to nudge Seokhoon.

'Bro, Seokhoon a hot girl is staring at you outside. I think she's Korean.'

The 2 males have never seen Rona before hence they kept whispering to each other adoring her beauty, wondering why this beautiful fairy came to their dull department.

Seokhoon wondering what the 2 males, Minho and Seojun were making a huge fuss about finally looked up. His eyes started to sparkle and the corner of his lips curved up. Until he realized all along the 2 males behind him was eating his girlfriend from top to bottom throught their creepy stares.

Seokhoon stands up and smiles as he goes towards Rona. He leans down and kisses her or more like gave Rona and long peck. He then wrapped his arms on her waist and sweetly greets her. Leaving the 2 Korean males behind him dumbstruck.

'Ya!!! Joo Seokhoon.... Do you know this pretty lady?'

Minho asked quite confused. Seokhoon turns back to the 2 confused males and glares at them.

'Guys, meet my girlfriend Bae Rona. She's from the Opera Music department.'

Already, confused the 2 male's jaw probably opened wider. Seokhoon was always fangirled in their department and not much people has ever really know him on a personal level. Typical, since he was rather cold with people he wasn't close with.

Minho & Seojun simultaneously went close and held their hands close to shake Rona's hands only to be blocked by SeokHoon himself.

'Let's go, Rona ya you must be hungry. Let's go eat at the new Greek restaurant across the block.'

Leaving his fellow Korean classmates Seokhoon grabs Rona's hands and quickly ushers her out to the door ignoring the 2 dumbfounded males.

Rona stiffles her laughter as she occasionally turns to look at her boyfriend. He was indeed protective and slightly a jealous type, but either ways she wasn't complaining at all.