70// Envisioning The Future

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
Joo Family Estate

Opening the house door, Seokhoon releases an exhausted sigh as he quickly sets the bags of fresh vegetables down on the kitchen counter.

After that he runs back to his wife's side and leads her gently towards the huge living room.

Making sure she had settled down on the sofa just fine. Seokhoon takes a throw pillow and hands it to her as she leaned back to relax and unwind for awhile.

'Aish!!! I knew we should've just came home earlier to eat and rest. Look, at this your feet and legs are all sore and swollen again.'

Closing her eyes and chuckling, Rona sighs as she rests her hand on her forehead.

'Okay fine, my dear husband...

I'll listen to you next time, but don't you think it's amazing how Eunbyeol could finally find someone who truly matches her?

Heetae ssi is the perfect gentleman. I'm sure appa will be delighted.....

Aigoo, soon appa has to probably also send his other daughter away for marriage. Considering appa is so emotional, I could already see the tearworks on Eunbyeol's wedding day. '

Rolling his eyes and scoffing mischievously, Seokhoon concentrates on massaging his wife's legs and feet as he sat on the fur carpet.

' Tssk.... Isn't it a bit too early for you to judge?

You just met him like 1 hour ago. Who knows it might just be a facade..... . Plus in my opinion he isn't that handsome and charismatic.'

Opening her eyes at his sudden comment, Rona smirks and leans back up slightly startling her husband.

Looking down and crossing eyes with his grey irises. The female grins and reaches down to pinch her pouting husband's cheeks.

' Why? Are you jealous?

Don't worry.... No one will replace you in my heart.'

Giggling at his adorable face, Rona leans down cautiously and literally holds Seokhoon's cheeks with both her palms squishing his face making his lips pout more.

With a mischievous grin, Rona leans down and pecks his lips 2 times.

' To me you will be the one and only most adorable and loveable male existing in this world.

My handsome and cute but also charismatic husband. Your the love of my life and my guardian..... Especially, the father of my baby.'

Seokhoon's eyes sparkle, reaching up to hold both her hands. Seokhoon kneels in front of his wife and lays his hand on her belly.

With the other hand holding her hand, Seokhoon gently squeezes it as a sign of reassurance and comfort.

' And you are my first and last love, the axis of my once dark and gloomy life.

The flower who accepted me and brought me out of my traumas and fears.

You are my beautiful and talented wife but most specially..... The mother of my future children.'

Rona smiles and gazes at her husband's eyes. With a smirk, she replies with her mischievous tone.

' Children...? Choco is an only child though. '

Seokhoon grins and leans forward inching his face closer to her's.

' Did you really think we would stop with Choco only....?