21// Seokkyung's Date

Year 2022
Seoul,South Korea
SMT Seoul ||Hera Palace

Seokkyung walks down to the lobby to be met by Baekkyung. Who was well dressed and had his hair styled up.

He smiles at her and hands her a bouquet of beautiful assorted flowers.

'Annyeong... Joo Seokkyung'

Seokkyung, slightly shy nods her head and thanks him for the flowers. Suddenly Baekkyung takes out his arm, wanting her to link arms with him.

Seokkyung slightly shocked and flustered obliged and both soon exited the grand doors of Hera Palace and straight to BaekKyung's sport car.

Baekkyung decided to take her out to a modern yet slightly luxurious restaurant in Seoul.

The restaurant was called SMT Seoul (Any SM stans?)

Being a gentleman, Baekkyung pulls out Seokkyung's chair for her and he sits once she's all settled

Being a gentleman, Baekkyung pulls out Seokkyung's chair for her and he sits once she's all settled. Slightly new to this gentleman side of Baekkyung. Seokkyung feels awkward and tries to avoid eye contact by scanning the private room they were in.

'Seokkyung ah... Should we order?'

Breaking the silence, Baekkyung looks at the female in front of him and gives her his charismatic smile.

As they start to chat, Seokkyung feels literal fireworks in the pit of her stomach. Her heart was beating so fast, she was in a date with her crush so you couldn't blame her.

Reminding herself of Rona's advice, she calms herself down and converses with Baekkyung. Sometimes answering and snapping back sassily.

The 2 individuals soon became so relaxed that the coldness/ tension between them oddly disappeared.

By the end of the night, Seokkyung was so relaxed and was even smiling.

As Baekkyung brings her back to the lobby, Seokkyung smiles at him for the first time after dinner.

'Thanks for tonight Baekkyung.... I enjoyed it very much.'

Baekkyung nods and smiles at her.

'Since you enjoyed it... I hope this won't be the last.'

With his remark they suddenly fell into a awkward silence, slightly regretting his straightforward statement. Baekkyung tries to tell her not to mind his statement and starts to walk away bidding Seokkyung a goodbye.

Seokkyung grabs his wrist, making him suddenly turn around. As they exchange eye contact. Seokkyung, without much thought leans in and pecks him on the cheek.

Flustered, she then runs away to the lift and bids him a cute and rushed goodbye. Stoned to the spot, Baekkyung recovers and gazes at the doors of the golden lift.