45// Wedding Bells

Year 2024
Jeju, South Korea
Logan's Estate in Jeju

Eunbyeol and Seokkyung walks around checking the final touch up's of the decors.

In a few hours, Rona and Seokhoon would finally become a married couple.

It was decided that it would be held in Logan's private estate in Jeju. An outdoor type of wedding while there was the sunset acting as backdrop for the background. The guests included close family and friends but it was inevitable to say, due to Seokhoon also being a businessman. His partners and fellow entrepreneurs were also invited to the ceremony.

Reception, meanwhile was to be held in Logan's huge mansion.

Sitting in front of the vanity, Rona starts to tremble as the make up artists and hair stylists work on her.

Noticing this from the side, Jenny who was sitting just beside her held onto her hand and gave her a reassuring gaze.

'Am I late?'

Rona turns around and smiles at the sudden entrance of a familiar voice.

'Mina yah, welcome.... You should sit down there and have your make up done.'

Mina smiles at Rona and congratulates her as she also starts to have her face and hair done.

Rona's maid of honor was her sister Eunbyeol, while her bridesmaids were Jenny, Seokkyung and Mina.

It was very special since Mina was now working as part of the musicians who accompany Rona to her concerts.

Although still not close and familiar with Mina, Jenny smiles and nods politely at the tall female.

Meanwhile, in another room somewhere in the humongous estate. Seokhoon fixes his collar with the help of the assistants.

'I can't believe this day would come... And I thought you would grow old alone and lonely.'

With his bow tie still untied, Lee Minhyuk wipes a fake tear away as he sips on his whiskey from the couch.

Seokhoon who didn't even spare him a glance, starts to fix his bow tie when he comments.

' I don't think it's a good idea to drink before my wedding. If you make a mess, I'll kill you.'

Minhyuk laughs with Eunwoo as they joke around while toasting like crazy people.

Baekkyung doesn't even spares them a glance but rolls his eyes as he attempts to start a conversation with Seojun and Minho who he had just met a few minutes ago.

As time passes fast, the outdoor set-up started filling with people. Mari, Dongpil and Sangah sat together near the front while the organizers run past the aisle checking last minute designs.

In the bride's room, Yoonchul sits behind his daughter as he looks at the final touch ups on his daughter.

Seokkyung soon enters and finally was the one to put on the veil and the tiara. Stepping back to look at the bride, she smiles as she was joined by Eunbyeol, Jenny and Mina.

Yoonchul also stands and smiles at his daughter. Holding both her hands, a tear escapes his eyes.

'Your eomma, would have been so happy to see you right now.'

Rona struggles to contain her tears as she thinks of Yoonhee, Yoonchul cups his daughters face and squeezes her hands.

Pointing to her heart, he gives her his fatherly gaze.