59// A Night Away

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
Joo Family Estate

The year had passed by in a flash. Rona and Seokhoon had opted to celebrate the holidays on their own as Seokhoon had piles of work to finish and Rona was also currently 7 months into her pregnancy.

She had already been staying in their home, opting not to go out much due to her morning sickness and fast exhaustion.

Meanwhile, in a private estate in Seoul. Seokkyung orders workers to place furnitures in the newly finished mansion.

It was the new private home now owned by Seokhoon and Rona.

After much deliberation and meetings with the whole family. Hera Palace was now sold to other prominent people from the upper class.

Seokhoon had decided to start anew and leave the chapters and dark memories of Hera behind.

While the couple was in New York, Seokkyung was tasked to design their home in Korea and facilitate in the things needed.

A nursery was already built in the color of the baby's gender and a music room, befitting the couple's occupation as world renowned musicians.

Seokkyung currently resides in her fiancée's home. Yes, Baekkyung had proposed during the early months of 2025 and she had accepted.

As Seokkyung concentrates on the decors that were being mounted on the new home, her phone rings and she steps out to take the call.

'Ha Eunbyeol.... And I thought you forgot about us. Your always busy in the hospital...Why did you call?'

Eunbyeol chuckles from the other line and replies.

'I'm calling to inform you of a reunion. Our old CheongAh classmates will be holding a reunion party next month. Could you please inform Rona and Seokhoon for me? I have quite a lot of patients to still meet.'

Before Seokkyung could even answer, the line went dead and she slightly chuckles at Eunbyeol' s passion for her work.

'A reunion? With those brats? But... Rona is already in the late stages of her pregnancy... Should we even attend?'

As Seokkyung silently contemplates, a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist.

'What are you doing here talking to yourself? The workers are asking where to put the portrait... You better come back inside Ms. Joo.'

Seokkyung gently removes her fiancée's arms and turns to peck his cheeks.

'Fine... I'm coming'

Year 2025
New York, USA
Park Hyatt Hotel

'Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Joo, we're honored to have you both stay in our hotel

'Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Joo, we're honored to have you both stay in our hotel. Our ceo made sure that you would both be treated with utmost care while you stay with us... So rest assured that we have prepared the best of the best for your brief visit.'