47// Friends

Year 2024
Jeju, South Korea
Logan's Estate in Jeju

The orchestra played classical music nonstop as the guests mingled with each other while sipping on their wines.

Suryeon sat beside her husband and daughter on the head table as they await the entrance of the 2 main characters of the day.

Yoonchul meanwhile drinks wine with Eunbyeol as they fall into a conversation about her love life.

'My beautiful Eunbyeollie.... Should appa also expect another wedding soon? Your always so secretive... Appa should get a heads up first before you also go ahead and become someone's wife okay?'

Eunbyeol sighs and smiles at her father. Shaking her head, she squeezes her fathers hands and tilts his face to face her.

' Appa.... I'm not the old Eunbyeol anymore. I'm not that weak and would not throw those childish tantrums either.... I'm strong and don't need any man except you. From now on, I'll take good care of my patients and you.'

Slightly startled and comcerned, Yoonchul smiles at his daughter.

' Then you won't get married? You should also start a family. Appa.... will be okay.'

Shrugging her shoulders, Eunbyeol grins at her father as she reaches her wine and sips it.

' Fate will let me meet a man in the future.... But all I want now is to help people and be happy with myself and our family first. '

Chuckling at his daughter's pout, Yoonchul strokes her hair and grins with pride.

'I'm proud of you Eunbyeol ah.... Appa will always be here to support you.'

The huge garden suddenly erupted in cheers as two figures enter the reception together. Dressed both in a white gown and tux, Seokhoon shaked some hands along the way as Rona did all the smiling.

Suryeon claps her hands as she beams proudly at the two individuals.

As Seokhoon helps Rona onto the chair, he soon follows as all the guests settle down in their seats. They were finally served with dinner as the orchestra starts to play music for a romantic vibe as the night deepens and the stars twinkle above them.

Dinner was finally being serve as Logan offers a toast from the head table. Clinking his spoon to his glass, he smiles as he gazes at the couple.

'I offer a toast to our newly wedded couple.... For a bright future ahead. May you start your own family and go through every adversity together.'

Smiling at Logan, everyone clinks their glasses together and sips the red wine.

As the food and chit chats went by, it was finally the dance time for the couple. Everyone looked at them in awe as they twirled and danced in the center with the beautiful music as the bgm.

After a few minutes, the guests started joining in the center. Along with Minhyuk and Jenny who wanted to join in on the fun.

Feeling a tap on his back, Seokhoon finds Logan who asks permission for a dance with his bride.

Nodding at his stepfather, he steps away to ask his mother for a dance as Logan takes his place.

'Are you happy?'

Nodding at Logan, Rona smiles as she holds his hands as they join the slow waltz with the people surrounding them.

'Thank you ssaem.... Thanks to you we had a beautiful and memorable day.'