65// Caring Husband

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
SMT Seoul

Settling in the private room YoonChul had reserved, Rona was given a huge seat with soft cushions to make her much more comfortable while eating.

EunByeol had joined them on the way and sat beside her brother in law.

'Rona should eat more vegetables so order more green dishes Eunbyeol ah and also you need some protein so---'

Yoonchul's nagging was cut off once again by Eunbyeol and Rona who chuckles at his overprotective father mode.

Rona slightly glares but soon grins and thanks her father for his concern.

In the end, they ordered whatever Rona craved and wanted since she is technically pregnant and was pretty sensitive..... Believe me when I say, you never want to tick off a pregnant lady.

As the meat dishes were served, Seokhoon silently takes the pork steak and diligently cuts them into small bite sized pieces as his in laws conversed with Rona.

Noticing his silent behavior, YoonChul glances at the male and observes his actions.

Seokhoon swiftly gathers the cut up meat pieces in a bowl and hands it over to Rona.

Whispering in his low tone, he gently reminded his wife sweetly.

'Don't get the steak anymore.... I cut them up for you but still chew slowly and well.'

Rona grins and nods, thanking her husband with a small flying kiss and wink.

Blushing at her actions, Seokhoon literally smiles like a fool until he looks up and crosses eyes with his father in law who had been staring intently at him since a while ago.

Smiling politely at the elder male, Seokhoon slightly looks away until YoonChul reaches out to pat his shoulder with a bright fatherly grin.

'As expected of my son in law.... Your very considerate, that's why I said it was a good idea to let you marry Rona.'

Rona slightly glares and waves at her father from across the table signalling him to stop being embarrassing. Of course..... not the type to listen at all. YoonChul continues with his teasing voice.

' How I wish our Eunbyeol can also soon marry a man like our Seokhoon here.'

Eunbyeol nearly spits out her food as her sister, brother in law and father fix their gazes on her.

Smirking at Eunbyeol's adorable startled expression. Rona munches on her food and comments in between.

' So.... What's up with your love life these days Eunbyeol ah?'

Eunbyeol fumbles with her spoon until she sighs and gives up as she looks up at Rona.

'Well.... He works at our hospital and I met him when I went to help out at the emergency room that day.... His a newbie neurosurgeon just like appa.'

Yoonchul smiles as he proceeds to eat his steak.

'But it's nothing serious yet.... We're just at the beginning stage of knowing and understanding each other first.'

Rona nods and grins as she stuffs the small bits of meat into her mouth.

'I get you.... Take your time Eunbyeol ah, If his the right man for you then just enjoy dating first.'

Eunbyeol smiles and nods in understanding, at the same time she thanks her sister for the nice words and advise.

At least, Rona wasn't the type to pressure her into revealing something but rather patiently wait until you were actually genuinely ready to talk about it.