38// The Garden

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
Hera Palace

A few weeks after the fluff and healing moments, Attendants and organizers dash and run frantic and anxious about the decorations that were still not hunged up the expensive chandeliers and walls.

Throwing out orders here and there, Seokkyung who felt tired decided to just retreat to the penthouse and get ready for the most important party of the year.

The annual new years party held at Hera Palace.

This year Kang Mari was the one who planned it and of course, it was a special one since Rona and Seokhoon came home for the first time in 2 years.

It was finally December 31, the residents and guests who were attending were all probably in panic trying to look their best in the most famous year end party at the heart of the rich and famous.

Suryeon had already dressed herself in a long elegant white gown that suited her tall and slim figure, pairing with her white gown. Her fiancee Logan wore a white tux with his hair combed back.

At around 11pm, guests started to arrive in the ballroom of Hera Palace. Chatting and conversing about business and the recent gossips of the elite world.

Sitting on the living room of the penthouse, Seokhoon who looked dashing as always in his black tux and skyblue tie patiently waits as his sister and her boyfriend chat away across from him.

The doorbell soon rings and finally, the Ha family arrives greeting Suryeon and Logan.

Seokhoon could not take his eyes of her the moment she entered, she was perfectly dressed in a off shoulder fluffy skyblue gown that made her look like a fairy from wonderland. Her pale skin matched the tone of the gown, even her dark hair was curled perfectly to match the vibe of the concept.

Nudging her brother out of his trance, Seokkyung and Baekkyung laugh at Seokhoon's dazed expression prompting him to give them his icy glare

Nudging her brother out of his trance, Seokkyung and Baekkyung laugh at Seokhoon's dazed expression prompting him to give them his icy glare. Shutting the mischievous couple up.

'Now that we are complete, shall we go down to the party now?'

Logan says as he links Suryeon's arms with his leading the group while chatting with Yoonchul.

Seokkyung meanwhile links her arms with Eunbyeol who wore a purple dress with little embroidered butterflies on the bust point. Baekkyung as always follows behind.

As the group all exit the penthouse, Seokhoon who was left behind with Rona steps forward towards her.

'You look beautiful tonight.'

Blushing at his comment, Rona smiles and reaches out to fix his tie.

'And you look handsome as always.'

Seokhoon smiles at his girlfriend and takes her hands, leading her out of the penthouse following the others.

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
Ballroom, Hera Palace