41// Just The Beginning

Year 2023
New York, USA
Julliard Academy

'Congratulations, my beautiful sister.... I was cheering for you when they called your name.'

Eunbyeol hands Rona the bouquet as she grins and admires the diploma on Rona's arms.

'I saw you from afar, I was too nervous to smile at you guys but thanks for cheering for me.'

Rona replies hugging her sister. Suryeon and Seokkyung soon approach the Ha sisters and hands Rona another bouquet.

'Rona yah, you've done well.... Your eomma must be smiling right now. She'd be so proud of you.'

Suryeon exclaims as Seokkyung nods in agreement grinning as she gives Rona a gentle embrace.

'Did you all forget about me?'

Seokhoon comes from behind as he approaches the ladies with a huge grin. Clutching onto his diploma and holding onto his graduation cap, he gives his mom a huge hug.

Yoonchul appears beside Rona and engulfs his daughter in a embrace and smiles at her with so much pride in his eyes.

' You've both done so well.... We're all equally proud of you.'

Yoonchul exclaims as he pats Seokhoon's shoulders with his fatherly smile.

'Now that Rona and oppa' s graduation is done. Next week.... You should all attend mine and Jenny's. '

Complaining and whining, Seokkyung comments as she hands out invitations from her school.

Moving to take Rona into his arms, Seokhoon nods at his sister and clutches onto his fiancée hands.

' We promise... We'll take the first flight to Korea on Sunday. We won't miss it for the world.'

Seokkyung smiles in satisfaction as she dashes off to convince her stepfather to accompany her to a nearby Marc Jacobs store she saw on the way to Seokhoon and Rona' s university.

Year 2023
Seoul, South Korea
Seulli Arts University

'Ms. Joo Seokkyung'

Rona, Minhyuk and Eunbyeol cheer as Seokkyung walks up the platform and accepts her diploma. Meanwhile, a calm Seokhoon smiles and claps for his sister.

Seokkyung poses for the cameras and like the star she is, blows a kiss towards her friends.

'Ms. Yoo Jenny'

Jenny smiles at the dean and eagerly takes her diploma, turning to wave at Dongpil and Mari who were already cheering for their daughter.

'Yoo Jenny, you're number one in my heart!!!!'

Lee Minhyuk shouts proudly as Rona and Eunbyeol try to hold him down since the audience were now giving them stares due to the shouts and loud cheers they were releasing.

Jenny blushes but winks at her boyfriend, prompting a blush to appear on his cheeks.

'Lee Minhyuk try to calm yourself, people are looking at us.'

Seokhoon scolds as he grabs Rona's hand and leads her to sit down beside him. Minhyuk scoffs and slightly rolls his eyes.

'It's because I'm proud of my Jenny. She's done so well despite having a rough start.'

Eunbyeol chuckles and pats Minhyuk's back.

'Just propose already and get married as soon as possible.'