52// Husband Mode

Year 2024
Seoul, South Korea
Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul

Laughter and chatters filled the empty fine dine restaurant as the Hera gang ate and laughed at random jokes and stories

Jenny sat with Minhyuk as Dongpil was seated between Mari and SangAh. Suryeon meanwhile sat beside Logan as she converses with Yoonchul who was beside Seokkyung and Eunbyeol.

Suddenly entering the restaurant, Rona and Seokhoon arrives linking their arms smiling as they greet their friends and families.

'I apologize for being late, Rona here attracted so many paparazzi on the way that we had to stop a couple of times so that no one would get hurt.'

Jenny chuckles as she shakes her head with a teasing smile.

'I knew it!!! Once I invite you back to Korea those tabloid leeches would be over you again.... I mean who wouldn't? Your one of the most successful and famous primadonna' s in the world and not to mention.... The youngest. '

Rona blushes and waves her hands as Seokhoon helps her sit down and follows beside her.

' Enough about me... Today is about you both. Congratulations.... You only have a few days left until you both become a married couple. '

Rona replies as Eunbyeol smiles and nods in agreement. Jenny shrugs and smiles at her best friend.

Seokkyung being the life of the party abruptly stands and hold out her wine glass as she faces the soon to be wed couple.

' Enough of the chit chats, I propose a toast to celebrate yet another marriage.... As a symbol of happiness and prosperity between all our families. To Jenny and Minhyuk!!!'

Minhyuk chuckles as everyone joins in and clinks their glasses together. But even before Rona's lips could touch the rim of her wine glass, Seokhoon's fast hands stop her and takes the wine away.

' I almost forgot.... Didn't you wake up today with a headache, for now try to just drink water. Wine will only contribute to your pain.'

Yoonchul who looked alarmed after Seokhoon's comments suddenly looks at his daughter and comments.

'Rona yah, are you okay? Does it still hurt ? Maybe you should come in to the hospital and have it checked before you go back to New York next week.'

Rona shakes her head and slightly leans on her husband as she faces her concerned father.

'It's fine appa..... It's just me being nauseous, you know how sensitive I get. I'm sure It'll be okay soon.'

Looking unconvinced but still respecting his daughter's wishes, Yoonchul nods as he observes her face and turns his attention back to his food.

' Fine... But if you still feel anything, make sure to drop by and see Appa in the clinic. '