69// A Reminiscent Love Story

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
Café, Ha General Hospital

'It's an honor to finally meet you, sister in law....

Please allow me to formally introduce myself.

My name is Hwang HeeTae, Eunbyeol's boyfriend.'

And with that, everyone goes dead silent

And with that, everyone goes dead silent. Flustered, startled and frozen were the best words to describe the reactions of the Joo siblings and the Primadonna.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Rona's lips curve up into a bright smile and considering she was heavily pregnant. She didn't get up and instead reached out her hand to shake the male.

'This is all so sudden but finally!!!

It's also very nice to meet you Heetae ssi, I'm Rona..... Eunbyeol's half sister. Eunbyeol hasn't told me much about you so I was very curious.....'

Turning her gaze towards her husband, Rona crosses eyes with Eunbyeol and urges her to introduce both Seokhoon and Seokkyung to HeeTae.

Nodding, Eunbyeol points her hand towards Seokhoon and Seokkyung.

' Ah!!! This is my brother in law... Joo Seokhoon and this is my friend and Seokhoon's twin.... Joo Seokkyung.'

Standing up from his chair and wiping his hands with the napkin. Seokhoon reaches his hand out with his boyish charisma and smirk like smile.

'It's nice to meet you.'

Heetae grins and shakes the dashing pianist's hand.

'It's also very nice to meet you Seokhoon ssi.

My stepmother is a huge fan of yours, also an huge honour to finally meet such respectable figures in the world of classical music.'

After greeting Seokhoon, Heetae turns his attention to the other female and bows his head.

' It's also very nice to meet you Seokkyung ssi.

I've heard tons of good things about you and your admirable talent in designing from Eunbyeol here. '

Nodding and waving her hand, Seokkyung chuckles and shakes the man's hand.

'Same here, Eunbyeol has told me nothing about you.... So why don't you sit down with us and also have a meal while we're at it?'

Clapping her hands in agreement, Rona smiles and continues for Seokkyung.

'Yes, yes..... What do you say Heetae ssi? Let's eat a meal together, maybe we can get to know each other better that way.'

Turning his head to Eunbyeol for a confirmation. Heetae grins affectionately at the shy and timid Eunbyeol who nods as a sign of reassurance.

In a just few seconds , Seokhoon, Eunbyeol, and Seokkyung swiftly moved the plates and dishes around. They even asked the waiter to add a additional extention table just to order more food and make more space.