44// Final Fitting

Year 2024
Seoul, South Korea
Ha Residence

2 days after arriving back home, Rona joins her father and sister for breakfast.

'Today is the final fitting, I'm super excited to see the design Seokkyung designed for you.'

Rona smiles at Eunbyeol's comment and looks at her silent father.

'Appa... Is there something wrong? Should we push the fitting to tomorrow? Are you unwell today?'

Rona asks concerned, Eunbyeol gazes at her father and chuckles.

'Rona yah, don't you know appa.... His being emotional again, I bet he'll cry later when he sees you in the gown.'

Rona finally laughs and stands up to engulf her father in a hug.

'I'm just a bit sad that you're going to be someone's wife soon and appa still hasn't done much as a father for you.'

Sighing and pecking her father's cheeks, she gazes at him with a smile.

'Appa.... You are a good father to the both of us, you have already made up for the past. Please don't say that and even if I get married. I'll still be your daughter forever.'

Eunbyeol silently joins the hug making it a family hug, she also reassures her father.

' That's right, we're the Ha family... No one will dare to seperate us anymore. Appa don't be emotional anymore and look tough, you're a man.'

Yoonchul chuckles and brings his daughters faces on his either side, pecking their foreheads. He closes his eyes and enjoy the presence of his two princesses.

' Appa is very glad to have you two as my daughters. Thank you Rona yah, Thank you Eunbyeol ah.'

The 2 females laugh and nod, as they continue the family breakfast with a bright mood together.

Year 2024
Seoul, South Korea
Kyung Fashion Inc Headquarters

' Okay, I'm just gonna tie the ribbons together and then we can go out and show your family. '

Seokkyung explains as she ties the white satin ribbons on the back. Finally stepping back to look at Rona, Seokkyung sighs and smiles at the female.

'I can't believe this is coming out of my mouth but my brother is one lucky jerk. You're so beautiful.'

Rona laughs and pats her friends

'Only because I'm wearing what you designed and made.'

Seokkyung grins at the compliment, with a little gaze at Rona. She opens up the curtain to have Jenny, Eunbyeol and Yoonchul have their first glimpse at the final gown.

It was all silent at first, until Eunbyeol got up and wrapped Rona in a embrace while slightly tearing up.

'You look so beautiful Rona yah.'

Eunbyeol scans the gown up and down, turning her attention to Seokkyung. She also embraces Seokkyung.

'Seokkyung ah, this is so amazing. You captured Rona's style and this just makes her glow more. I fear, Seokhoon will faint once he sees her on the aisle.'

The 4 females burst out laughing, until Yoonchul catches their attention. He was.... Obviously tearing up yet again.

' Appa.... I told you not to get emotional. '

Yoonchul reassures the girls and wipes his tears away, standing up and scanning the gown from top to bottom. He holds Rona's arms and smiles.

'You look amazing, this is really your gown. Your mom would have been so happy to see you.'