Special Chapter 01 // Memories Together

Year 2031
Seoul, South Korea
ShimWoon Art Center 

As Rona belts out the final words of the last song of the night, the whole theater's ceiling thunders and fills with claps and cheers. Shining in her beautiful off shoulder Swarovski crystals studded gown, the Prima Donna smiles against the shining spotlight as her husband approaches her from behind to thank the audience with a final bow. 

Seokhoon smiles gently and holds onto his wife's hands as the curtains draw to a close. Leaning forward, the dashing pianist pecks his wife's lips and finally leads her to the backstage.

After greeting all the staffs and thanking them for their hardwork, the couple enters their waiting room. And almost immediately loud shrieks echoed through the flower filled dressing room. Little kids jumped onto their mother and father and soon enough, laughter spreads all over the room. 

'Oh my goodness SeoHyun ah.... your becoming quite heavy. Eomma will die if you keep on climbing onto my arms.

Seokhoon chuckles as he watches his wife struggle to carry their eldest daughter.

'Princess, come to appa instead. Mommy has to go and change.'

As Seokhoon scoop his daughter up, Rona grins as she turns her attention to the other kids.

'Was my little prince a good boy?'

SeoJun, the Joo's 2nd child nodded with his wide glassy eyes gazing at his mother. He was extremely adorable.

'네 (neh), eomma.... SeoJun did not run around or bother Nanny Choi today.'

Nodding her head and smiling at her son, Rona pats her son's head and pecks his cheeks.

'Good then, I'll allow you to eat ice cream tonight since you've been so behaved.'

The little boy cheers and thanks his mom. After that, SeoJun runs towards his dad and babbles about eating ice cream.

Beaming at the sight of her eldest and second child with her husband, Rona turns back to the nanny and grins at the sight of her little twins strapped in their strollers.

'You've worked hard Nanny Choi, Seokhoon has made an reservation in our favorite restaurant. Please take the rest of the night off, We'll take the twins with us.'

The nanny grins and thanks Rona for the night.

After changing into a elegant Beige mini dress, the couple thanked the staff and the employees at Shimwoon as they all start cleaning up for the night.

It was a long night and finally.... Rona and Seokhoon could have a long break after finishing their week long concerts in Seoul.

Carrying SeoJun in his arms and holding Seohyun with his free hand, Seokhoon laughs and chats with his elder children as they babbled about how their day went with their favorite nanny.

From behind, Rona chuckles at her twins as they laughed adorably in their strollers.

After reaching the parking lot, Seokhoon helps his wife strap in the children and organize the baby seats. The twins were still toddlers hence they had to still carry them around and do everything for them.

It is always hectic, but the couple would never complain considering their family was and still is a huge blessing to their lives.

Also setting in the driver's seat with his wife beside him, Seokhoon beams at his family and speaks up.

'All right, hold tight and behave kids.... Appa will drive us to our favorite restaurant.'

As the children (well the 2 eldest) cheer. Joo Seokhoon winks at Rona and proceeds to rev up his car.

Seoul, South Korea
Reserve 9 Restaurant

Arriving at the restaurant, Seokhoon changes positions with Rona

Arriving at the restaurant, Seokhoon changes positions with Rona. He was now in charge of the twins while Rona with the other 2.

Strapping SeoYoon and SeoYeon into the strollers, Seokhoon pecks the toddlers each just because he couldn't resist their adorable gazes.

'Mr and Mrs Joo, welcome back.... Congratulations for the successful concerts. Here is your table.... Are you getting the usuals?'

Nodding and smiling at the waiter, Rona replies with her bright voice.

'Thank you Byungwon ssi.... Yes, we'll be getting our usuals. But please add 4 hot cream onion soups for our order today.'

As the waiter left, Rona releases a sigh as she settles in to her chair. With both Seohyun and Seojun beside her, Seokhoon sat across the table with the twins' stroller set beside him.

But before the couple could even start a conversation, their eldest child decided to ask a question with her high pitched hyper voice.

'Eomma, appa..... Why do we often eat here? Is it a special place where only famous people come to eat?'

Grinning at his daughter, Seokhoon gazes at his wife who simply gives him a nod.

'No, it's not because famous people eat here... Aside from the fact that their food is delicious. This place is very special for your eomma and I.'

Tilting their heads simultaneously, Seohyun and Seojun could pass off as two meerkats.

'Special.....? Why is it special?'

Sighing, Seokhoon gazes at his wife and speaks.

'Well.....let's just say we found out that your eomma was pregnant with Seoyeon and Seoyoon-ie when she ate the pasta here.'

The kids simply couldn't quite understand. But they nodded anyway.

Here's the story summarized....

Rona and Seokhoon were regulars at this restaurant, one night after dropping off Seohyun and SeoJun to their Aunt Eunbyeol for the weekend, the couple went out on their rare dates.

After Rona ate a spoonful of pasta, did she suddenly feel nauseous.

That's when they decided to go to the hospital after.... finding out that she was pregnant for the first time.

And another shocking news came right after that.... She would be giving birth to twins.

That was probably one of the most joyous and proud moments of Joo Seokhoon's life.

He couldn't be happier.... He was thankful to Rona.

She comforted him when they were young, made him feel the warm and comforting feeling of love for the first time ever and since then became his one and only love....Lastly, she gave him the greatest gifts ever, the angels of his life.... their children.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Seokhoon grins and turns around to feed the twins.

He alternated between SeoYoon and SeoYeon. He didn't even have time to go back and take a bite of his food....

But it was fine.... As long as he sees his children eating and smiling. The hunger and exhaustion simply disappeared from his mind.

It was a long night for the Joo family and once again the family of 6 enjoyed their little conversations as they ate together and made new memories again together.