60// Future Family Man

Year 2025
New York, USA
Park Hyatt Hotel

Seokhoon sat on the bed furiously tapping away as he communicated with his sister and friends about the upcoming reunion.

They were all torn in deciding whether to or not attend.

Rona was currently soaking in the bath tub surrounded by fragant flower petals.

She had needed this, a relaxing and silent day away from the stress of their daily life.

Sighing and placing his phone on the bedside table, Seokhoon enters the bathroom and stood there gazing at his wife's face.

She was smiling and clearly having the time of her life laying on the fragrant tub.

Seokhoon had probably said this numerous times before but no matter how many years had passed since then.

Rona looked so beautiful in his eyes. From the first time they met since they were 16 and now they were both in their mid 20's.

Finally noticing her husband by the door, she smiles and greets him.

'I didn't see you there... Thanks for preparing this for me. The hot water helps ease the slight pain on my back.'

Seokhoon wasn't even listening, instead he kneeled beside the huge bathtub and stroked her rosy cheeks.

'I've said this for almost the millionth time but you are the most beautiful person in the world.'

Scrunching her face, she scoffs and slightly splashes the water on his face.

'Stop being such a flattery... You always say that. I'm not that pretty, I'm already big enough.'

Frowning at her comment, Seokhoon knew it was her emotions getting to her yet again.

Pregnant women tend to get rather emotional and overthink quite a lot and quickly.

Taking her hand in his, Seokhoon tilts her head and makes her look at him.

'I'm not kidding though... You really are beautiful. No... Let me rephrase that, you're already beautiful before but you look ethereal after you became pregnant with our 'choco'. Your literally glowing, so don't say that your ugly.... You, my darling are amazing and beautiful both inside and out. '

After his long sweet/ pep talk, A smile appears on his wife's face and she gently leans forward to peck his cheeks.

As always, she knew she could count on him in protecting, loving and reassuring her.

He was her greatest rock all throughout this long and painful pregnancy.

After the tender and fluffy moment, Seokhoon had ordered a early pasta dinner to their suite.

As he prepared the plates and organized the setting, he takes a huge and fluffy pillow to place behind his wife's back for support.

'Rona yah.....'

At the mention of her name, Rona looks up with a bright smile and tilts her head as she gazes at Seokhoon.

Seokhoon grins as he reaches out to stroke her cheeks with his twinkling eyes.

'You see.... There will be a reunion ball next month for our batch in CheongAh. I was wondering... Would you be interested to even attend?'

There was a brief silence as Rona processed the information.

'I mean....'

But before Rona could continue, Seokhoon stops her and serves their dinner.