34// Proud Dad

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
The Ha Residence

It was a few days later, after Cheon SeoJin's death. Even if she was a cruel mother, Eunbyeol still felt sad and depressed.... Despite her crazy actions and the unfortunate crimes she made, at the end of the day SeoJin is still her mother.

The whole media mayhem thankfully died down, reporters slowly lost interest on the news and moved on to other issues.

Rona and Seokhoon's departure has been moved to the next month. It was already December, hence by the time they'd be back in New York it would already be the Year 2023. Rona has been staying at the Ha residence to keep Eunbyeol company, also to lighten up their family's spirits.

Although, Rona had her own room. She opted to sleep beside her sister. They had girl talks about their love lives and their father. Eunbyeol had been so grateful that she could have a sibling to depend on, Yoonchul took the opportunity to deepen the bond he had with Rona.

Seokhoon had been sulky about Rona not staying with him, but he also understood that Eunbyeol and Rona needed each other now more than ever.

He didn't visit the Ha residence much, since he was slightly intimidated by his future father in law, but when he was in the house it would be on Yoonchul's work day.

The Ha residence was also a slightly luxurious house, it was built in a private area in the city of Seoul. Considering Yoonchul was now a renowned and famous doctor, he could afford that much for his family. With a huge private backyard and frontyard area, it was a wooden structure with cozy modern interiors.

Once you enter the wooden oak doors, a huge portrait of Eunbyeol, Yoonchul and Rona greets the guests.

It was a beautiful and happy portrait taken 1 and a half year ago. Yoonchul was seated in the middle while his daughters embraced him from the back. He would gaze at the portrait everytime he came home and a glint of pride would always linger on his eyes.

'How about I bring you both out on a shopping spree? Appa can buy any clothes and accessories you both want. Let's go to the new mall tomorrow and we'll spend some fun time there.'

Yoonchul suggests as his daughters sat across from him on the huge and fluffy sofa. They were all wearing their pajamas, accompanying their father to watch his favorite baseball game.

' Sure.... We would need some new gowns. Mari Ajhumma's New Year ball is in 2 weeks. You promised already appa, you can't back out anymore.'

Eunbyeol says with a excited grin on her face. Yoonchul smiles and nods, it was no doubt that he held huge pride for the 2 girls. Despite them having a crazy past, they had beautiful hearts and amazing future ahead of them.... Not to mention they were beautiful girls who are always being fawned over by boys.

Yoonchul is a very protective father, his seen so many boys who try their charms on both his daughters and so far there was only one guy he actually trusted.

Joo Seokhoon

Although, he still keeps his guard up. He understands that Seokhoon and Rona have much love for each other, and knowing it makes his daughter happy. He is simply satisfied and happy for her.

Breaking his thoughts, he quickly remembers a engagement he was supposed to talk about.

'Girls.... A famous doctor I know , wants to have dinner with us tomorrow evening. His also a famous surgeon, he wants to move to our hospital. I invited him and his family to Shilla Hotel' s famed restaurant tomorrow night, can you both make some time and come with me tomorrow?'