35// Father's Approval

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
Shilla Hotel

The sound of classical music fills the fragrant lobby of the luxurious hotel. A perfectly groomed and fancy looking Yoonchul sat on the sofa drinking tea, as they sat down and relaxed for a while before dinner.

His daughters, sat opposite and beside him as they also sip on their juices trying to be careful not to mess up their makeups.

Eunbyeol had her hair straightened and wore a elegant light brown long sleeved mini dress that suited her figure. Rona meanwhile also had her hair straightened and styled, she wore a similar elegant black long sleeve mini dress with a sash like belt.

At around 7PM, the family of 3 move to the private room they had reserved and sat down waiting for their guests.

'Seokhoon will be a bit late today, his currently attending a board meeting with his mother for their family' s business. '

Rona informs her father as she takes out a mirror to look at her make up.

Before Yoonchul could even reply, the door opens and a middle aged man who was almost the same age as Yoonchul enters with his wife and 3 sons.

Yoonchul and his daughters stand up out of respect as they greet the new comers.

As they all sit down, the man scans the 2 females beside their father.

'I've heard so much about Doctor Ha' s famous beautiful daughters but I would never have thought I would meet them tonight. The rumors are true then, Doctor Ha.... Your genes must have some magic, your princesses are both beautiful. '

Rona and Eunbyeol gaze at the man with respect smiles and bowed. They both uttered a silent thank you as a result from his compliment.

' Girls, this is Doctor Lim.... He is a famed and skilled surgeon. Having him in our hospital will only boost the team of elite doctors we're creating.'

Yoonchul explains to his daughters

'You're too kind Doctor Ha, it's an honor for me to join that team. Oh, and this is my family... My 3 sons, the eldest JungTae and the middle and youngest JungHyuk and JungHyun. They are around your age.'

Doctor Lim says as he looks at the two girls while mentioning the last part.

At that moment while the adults fall into their conversation, JungTae gazes at Rona who was seated across him and gives her a wink. Shocking Rona a bit, she politely gives him a nod and looks away.

The middle child named JungHyuk, was handsome and shy . He secretly gazed at Eunbyeol from time to time. Eunbyeol soon caught him staring and a deep shade of crimson makes his way to his cheeks, Eunbyeol secretly smiles at his cute reaction.

The door of the private room opens yet again, a dashing handsome young man soon enters wearing a black suit without the tie since it wasn't a formal event anyway.

'Seokhoon ah.....'

Rona's uncomfortable face soon turns to a grin. She gets up from her seat to greet her boyfriend, pecking him on the lips. She then leads her boyfriend to sit beside her. Curious at the appearance of the dashing Seokhoon, Yoonchul introduces him to his colleague's family.

'Seokhoon ah, say hi to Doctor Lim. This is Joo Seokhoon, his my future son in law. My dear Rona' s boyfriend. '

Doctor Lim gazes at the young man in amazement and comes to a realization.

' Joo Seokhoon? Isn't your mother Ms. Shim Suryeon from the Shim Empires? '

Seokhoon politely nods and answers a cool 'Yes... She is'