73// The Birth Of A Beautiful Miracle

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
Ha General Hospital 

There are advantages when your pretty much the owner or part of the family that owns the hospital right?

Since Yoonchul technically owned the hospital, Rona was immediately transferred to her private suite. 

Nurses and doctors tended to her and readied her for her upcoming delivery. Considering that she had only started to feel her contractions, the doctors decided to just monitor her and wait until it was time to wheel her in the delivery room.

Rona had calmly settled in, to drain all the nervousness and anxiety that started to peek into her body. She had opted to watch the television to forget about what's to come.

Meanwhile, outside the suite Joo Seokhoon walks around almost in circles as he struggles to contact their families and friends. 

Eventually, a call goes through and the receiver was clearly not happy at all to be suddenly disturbed in her sleep.

'What the freaking hell Joo Seokhoon !!! It's already 12 am, this better be someth---'

Seokhoon cuts his twin and goes straight to the point.

'Call mom, Mr. Lee, my father in law and Eunbyeol.... I'm at the hospital right now and Rona's in labor.'

Hanging up the call quickly, Seokhoon rolls his eyes at his sister's annoyed tone as he walks back in the suite.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the already ended phone call. Joo Seokkyung struggles to decipher her twin brother's orders.

But as if a light bulb had turned on in her head, the female jumps up and shouts so loud that it could have probably woken her neighbors. 

'My niece is cominggggg!!!!'

And yes, Seokkyung is sticking to her belief that the baby is a girl.... Whether she's right or not, we'll see in a few hours.

Quickly dialing up her mother and step father, Joo Seokkyung had probably called up everyone in just a mattter of 2 minutes.

Heck, she even called Jenny and Minhyuk just because she couldn't contain her excitement.

Grabbing a perfectly wrapped and designed paper bag in the corner of her dresser, Seokkyung smiled as she washed up and prepared to also go to the hospital. 

Meanwhile, in the hospital Seokhoon accompanied his wife and opted to stay silent as he also joined her in watching whatever movie was playing on television.

At times, the male would suddenly stand up and reach down to massage his wife's legs and arms and sometimes he would simply hold her hands and whisper sweet words of encouragement to comfort and reassure her that he would be there for her.

It started at around 1AM when the pain had started to become unendurable, and at around the same time Ha Yoonchul, Eunbyeol and Seokkyung all arrived simultaneously.

Being the chatter box she is, Seokkyung had spoke away about her excitement and all that without noticing the cold sweat that had started to break out on her sister in law's forehead.

Also being a medical professional, Eunbyeol notices this and quickly sits beside her half sister.

Gently holding onto Rona's hand, Eunbyeol wiped the sweat and silently comforted her sibling.

Yoonchul, realizing that his daughter was starting to have a hard time crossed his arms and exited the room to talk to the attending doctors and nurses.