36// Favor

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
Ha Residence

Already bathed and dressed in their nightgowns. Rona and Eunbyeol came dashing down the stairs.

Seokhoon was now watching a baseball game with Yoonchul, oddly enough they were even chatting. The sisters exchange confused eye contacts as their father exchanged friendly conversations about the game with Seokhoon.

'Appa.... It's almost 11pm, shouldn't we send Seokhoon home already?'

Rona asks her father as she stands behind Seokhoon. Yoonchul glances at the wall clock and makes a decision.

'Seokhoon ah, just stay over for the night. Rona sleeps with Eunbyeol.... So you can take her room tonight. I'll tell the maids to lend you some of my extra clothing.'

Seokhoon exchanges eye contact with his girlfriend and out of excitement, Rona hugs him from behind. Seokhoon, taking advantage of his sitting position lays his head on her from behind as a sign of affection.

Yoonchul who was getting sick of the PDA decides to break it off by commenting.

'Rona yah, lead Seokhoon to your room so he can wash up and get comfortable here. I'll go wash up and turn in for the night so you kids sleep early.'

The 2 females nod at their father as he walks up the stairs disappearing into his room. Eunbyeol changes the channel on the tv and starts snacking on the food her father and Seokhoon left.

Seokhoon who had his arm around his girlfriend' s waist also walks up the grand wooden staircase, teasing each other while walking.

'What did you and appa talk about? You both look so friendly suddenly.'

Rona asks curiously as Seokhoon strokes her cheeks adoring her face.

'We just talked about this and that..... How about you sleep beside me tonight?'

Smacking his arm in a teasing way, Rona chuckles and breaks away from his arms.

'Are you crazy? Appa is literally just across the hallway.'

Walking much faster than him, Rona opens the heavy wooden doors and beckons him to follow her.

Inside was a simple and cozy room filled with pictures of family and even of Seokhoon and their friends. In the middle of the high ceiling hang a sparkly and luxurious chandelier that gave light to the bedroom.

A white and shiny grand piano that was given to her by Suryeon. Placed beside the bed, covered since Rona had now rarely used it.

Taking the neatly folded clothes of her dad placed on her bed, Rona hands them to her boyfriend who was busy scanning the pictures on the walls.

'Here.... These are appa' s new pajamas. Wash up and sleep early, if you need me... I'll be at Eunbyeol's room sleeping. '

Without hearing his reply, Rona dashes out the door and heads out to Eunbyeol' s room.

Seokhoon chuckles at Rona's actions and shakes his head. Closing the wooden doors, he sits down on Rona's study table. Reaching into his pocket, he smiles at the piece of paper and takes out his phone.

'Seokhoon ah, it's almost midnight.... Why the hell do you think it's a good idea to wake me up at this hour?'

'Sorry, is mom asleep?'

Turning his head to gaze at the woman sleeping beside him, Logan nods even if Seokhoon couldn't see him.

'Yeah, she went to sleep early today. Your staying there for the night right? Come home safely tomorrow.'