42// We're All Childish

Year 2024
Seoul, South Korea
Kyung Fashion Inc Headquarters

The clacking of heels disturb the silence of the brightly lit clothing studio in Seoul.

A beautiful young woman enters the studio holding onto her black Coach handbag. Wearing a white knit off shoulder mini dress she smiles at the 2 females who were too busy looking through textiles on the sewing table that they didn't even notice or hear her enter the studio.

'Is this the right time for me to appear?'

The 2 females finally look up, with their brightest smiles they drop the cloths and run towards the young woman to engulf her in a embrace.

'Bae Rona, did you arrive today? I saw the news just yesterday... Congrats, you've sold out yet another show.'

Rona grins at her two friends and nods.

'Seokhoon and I arrived just a few hours ago, He went straight to Eommo-nim' s office and I came here to see you both. '

' That's a good decision, Seokkyung here has been eager to let you try the wedding gown.'

Jenny comments chuckling observing Seokkyung' s frantic movements.

' How can I not? The wedding is in 10 days, I have to finish it as soon as possible. '

Seokkyung complains as she looks at her friends, with Rona giving a reassuring gaze.

Soon enough both females drag Rona into the spacious fitting room. With Seokkyung finally unveiling the beautiful gown, Rona was to wear in a few weeks for one of the most important events of her life.

After a few fittings here and there, Seokkyung pins the areas where there was need for alterations and soon after, the 3 friends sat down for tea time. Catching up after a few months.

'Eunbyeol has been too busy to catch up with us. Rona yah, tell your sister to make some time for us. Geez... She's too dedicated to her patients.'

Seokkyung complains as she pouts remembering Eunbyeol turning hang out time down for her duties as hospital director.

Rona chuckles and sighs.

' My sister has apparently been enjoying sessions with her patients. She's a medical professional now... On top of that the director of the hospital. She'll make time for you Seokkyung ah, just try to be patient.'

Reassuring Seokkyung, Rona turns to Jenny and gazes at the shiny crystal on her finger.

' I heard Lee Minhyuk proposed over burgers? When should I expect my invitation? '

Jenny smirks and takes out a cream envelopes from her clutch.

In the center of the envelope, a 'Mr & Mrs Joo Seokhoon' is written prompting Rona to look up at Jenny with her wide eyes. Jenny chuckles and explainss